cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Print program name for Adobe form

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I have created a custom copy ( Zversion ) of the standrd HR PDF form * HR_CMP_TCS* but am not able to locate the program name which calls this form.

Please let me know if there is any Tcode or table where ths detail is maintained.

I have looked at NACE txn. and TNAPR table but that did not help.

I have also searched other posts but they were not helpful.

An early response will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Vivek

( I know this question has been asked before but i could not find any thread with solution for this issue so please post link to any thread with solution if you can )

Edited by: Vivek Priyadarshi on Oct 4, 2010 8:57 PM

Edited by: Vivek Priyadarshi on Oct 4, 2010 8:57 PM

Edited by: Vivek Priyadarshi on Oct 4, 2010 8:58 PM

Edited by: Vivek Priyadarshi on Oct 4, 2010 8:58 PM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Any ideas??

andrs_sarcevic
Contributor
0 Kudos

I would ask the question to your HR functional consultant.

Regards,

Andres.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Let's just say asking my HR functional guy is out of question in my situation, in that case where should i start looking for the print program name

( i somehow managed to figure out the program name by doing a wild character search in SE38.. but still i feel like in Logistics thee should be some transaction or table where this data gets stored ...)

andrs_sarcevic
Contributor
0 Kudos

I couldn't find a PDF named HR_CMP_TCS. Are you sure is PDF? Because I did a quick search in SDN and all the related posts are about a Smartform which has the same name and also related to driver program...

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

Yup it's a PDF form ( standard delivered by sap ) used for total compensation statement . It's triggered by FM : HRCM_TCS_OUTPUT of function group HRCMP00TCS.

( got this by hit and trial doing a wild pattern search of HRCMPTCS in se 38 ).

Former Member
0 Kudos

And you are correct in brining up the point regarding smartform. Just checked in my system a smartform of same name exists.

andrs_sarcevic
Contributor
0 Kudos

So you found the answer!

You'll probably want to also check procedure: "re77s0(mstt77s0)" plus Enhancement Spot "HRCMP00_ECM_TCS_SUBCAT_HIDE".

Remember closing the thread if you have the answer.

Cheers,

Andres.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have the solution.... but i am not convinced i will ab able to find the print program by doing a wild pattern search in se 38 next time i have the same issue. There has to be a better way of doing this.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I will suggest a method for identifying the Program.

Goto TCode SFP and Specify the Form HR_CMP_TCS and Press F8.

You will get a Function Module Name

Take that and goto SE37 and display the FM .

Put an External Break Point(Not Session) any where in the FM.

Then Execute your form ,it will enter into debugger, there you can see the sequence of calls.

this may be too technical to you if you are a Functional Guy.Please take help from any Abaper.

Thanks.

UmaS.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Uma,

Thanks for your suggestion. I tried the same approach previously but unfortunately my form is being called from ESS portal hence the breakpoint in not triggered.

Thanks,

VIvek