cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Scale Pricing - Value Scale based on Single Unit $$$

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have a pricing scenario where I would like to calculate the scale basis for a discount off of the value of PR00. When I try this, though, it is calculating off of the total quantity value of PR00 for each item, rather than off the value of 1 unit.

Scenario:

Scale Discount Condition:

Condition ABCD From $0 11%

Condition ABCD From $30 15%

Order Details:

Material A Quantity 5 $20/PC (PR00 is $20) = $100 (total)

In this scenario, the ABCD (Discount Condition Type) % that is picking up is 15% because the total value is $100. I would like it to instead pick up 11% because the individual unit price is $20.

Does anyone know if there is a standard Alternate Calculation Type or Condition Base Value formula that would allow for this to occur?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Eric,

Maybe the note 930537 can be useful.

Regards

Ruy Castro

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ruy,

Thanks for the reply, but that note does not help my situation, where I am unable to use an interval scale. I need to be able to apply the same rate across the quantity, based on the value. An interval scale will not satisfy this. If you have any other ideas, please forward them on.

Thank You,

Eric

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Eric

I don't think there is any standard Alt. Condition Base Value formula (CBV) to suit your requirement. Suggest using custom Alt. CBV ( FV63AXXX) to accomplish it. You may still need to mention PR00 step # as the From Ref. Step for ABCD.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your reply. I think you and I are on the same page. I appreciate your help. I will leave the question open for another day or so to see if anyone knows of something standard, but I think I will need to go the coding route.