cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mass printing of sales items

Former Member
0 Kudos

Good afternoon,

I need to mass print sales orders, but the message are assigned to their items. I've seen in other threads that the program SD70AV1A can be used for such. I fill the fields of the initial screen as below:

Outout type = ZXXX

Sort order = 01

Processing mode = 1 (or 2 or 3)

Sales Document = <sales order number>

Sales Organization = ZXXX

The problem is that the system returns a message saying that there are no messages to be printed. Has anyone experienced this error before? Important: If I try to process the message through the VA02 tcode, it works normally.

Thanks in advance!

Adriano Cardoso

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member183879
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

SD70AV1A will not work if the Dispatch time for the output type in the documents is maintained as 1 instead of 3. So you have to find out that first.

Find out the dispatch time for all the records in NAST-VSZTP.

If it is 3, then you can use SD70AV1A.

If it is 1 or 4, you have to use the program RSNAST00

You can sort out your NAST records as per this field and process them using SD70AV1A for 3 and RSNAST00 for 1 and 4.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Try with RSNAST00 after maintaining the following:-

Output application:::::::V1

Object key:::::::::::::::0000012345

Output Type::::::::::::::BA00

Transmission medium::::::1

Tick the box "Send again" and execute

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Adriano

When you go in change mode -VA02- it will find and create a new output line which can be processed then.

When you are trying to run program SD70AV1A, if there is an unprocessed output line, it will execute, otherwise it won't find it.

So before running the program SD70AV1A, see if you can mass change the orders (VA05 or MASS) and somehow get an unprocessed output line in them.

Hope this helps.