cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Report - List of sales orders for a specific region in Ship-to Party

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I have a requirement to find all sales orders that were shipped to a specific US state within a specified date range. For example, it would be a report to find all sales orders from 2009-2010 where the region of the ship-to party is CA. The issue is that there is a generic "SHIPTO" partner set up where Customer Service manually enters the address and I cannot pull this information from customer master records. Is there a standard report that I can find this information? I cannot find in VA05, also tried looking on the delivery side in VL06o but I cannot find in there.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member1115366
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Andy,

Iu2019m afraid you will find nothing in standard R/3 that reports what you need.

This calls for a custom report that queries the delivery note header table LIKP for all deliveries with, among other relevant criteria, goods-issue date in your range.

For all selected deliveries, query the sales document partner table VBPA, and get this thing called an address number for the ship-to partner. This address number points to the ship-to address on the document, not the master record.

Then you invoke a function module to get the actual address assigned to the address number, and discard those that do meet your region criteria. Something like FM ADDRESS_READ ought to work.

Your ABAPer will enjoy this work.

Regards,

Ken

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the info Ken

Former Member
0 Kudos

After doing additional digging on this, I developed a query in SQ01 using the following table join:

LIKP --> VBPA --> ADRC

|____> VBFA --> VBRK

The address code provided in table VBPA can be accessed via table ADRC. Therefore, when doing the link in SQ01, link together VBPA-ADRNR to ADRC-ADDRNUMBER. When doing this it brings in the address information, then you can further develop the query to filter by region code.

For my report, I used the following fields:

Delivery - LIKP-VBELN

Delivery Date - LIKP-LFDAT

Preceding Sales document - VBFA-VBELV

Preceding Item # - VBFA-POSNV (at my company every delivery document item starts with 10, later filter in the report to only show 10 in this field)

Follow-on document - VBFA-VBELN (I'm using the billing document as the follow-on to pull the net value of the invoice)

Follow-on document category - VBFA-VBTYP_N (set the document category to only look for M - Invoice; otherwise you'll pull in PGI document and WM documents if applicable)

Net Value - VBRK-NETWR

Ship-To Party - LIKP-KUNNR

Partner Function - VBPA-PARVW

Name 1 - ADRC-NAME1

Name 2 - ADRC-NAME2

Street - ADRC-STREET

City - ADRC-CITY1

Region - ADRC-REGION

Postal Code - ADRC-POST-CODE1