cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delivery Document Issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The scenario is when we create a Delivery document against a sales order , I should manually or automatically change the status of the Delivery document should be
Complete// without doing PGI. Is that possible to do so? Throw some light on this.

Thanks,

kanna Palle.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

jrgen_pilgaard
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi

Would it be an option to customize the delivery in such a way that PGI sets status to complete without doing any goods-movement from stock ? If so, here is how you can do:

In Customizing under SD>Sales>Sales Documents>Sales document items>Assign item-categories, assign itemcategory "TAX". This itemcategory has scedule-line category "CT" assigned. The CT scedule-line category triggers no movement on stock on PGI.

BR Joergen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Just check out with Tcode : VL_COMPLETE to manually close open deliveries.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Does it show any Impact on goods movement or inventory level? my req is without doing PGI , The delivery status should get the Completed status.How can this be achieved ? any solutions please

Thanks ,

Kanna Palle.

E

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear,

I consider that your requirement is ecceptional and needed only to adjust a specific rare scenario.

As it is not standard way to close a delivery without PGI or wihtout any MM movement linked to it, I would suggest you to explain your business scenario.

I consider that once your business scenario is transparent, then people reading the forum may find another way to help you in solving your issue, in a proper and clear way.

Regards,