cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to configure Integration Builder using an Integration Process?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear experts,

I have problems configuring the Integration builder using a Integration process.

Scenario = idoc to PI, integration process transforms idoc to file, file to external system.

My integration process starts with an abstract interface (structure of idoc) and ends with an abstract interface (structure of file). But I just can not configure the integration builder correctly...

I did it as follows:

Sender agreement: comm.component = SAP system; interface = Idoc;

receiver determination: comm.component = SAP system; interface = Idoc; configured receiver = my integration process;

interface determination: comm.component = SAP system; interface = Idoc; receiver = target system comm.component;

Receiver agreement: comm.component = SAP system; receiver = target system comm.component; interface = filestructure of target

This does not work unfortunately. How can I pass the Idoc to my abstract interface? And how can I pass the result of my integration process (abstract interface) to the inbound interface? In the interface determination I can not select my Operation Mapping (but that should not be nessesary as I already created an Integration Process)...

Hope anyone can help.

Thanks and regards

William

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

rajasekhar_reddy14
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi william,

when you are using BPM in your interface development, you required minimum 2 interface determinations and 2 receiver determinations.

1)1 sender agrement

2)receiver determination between Sender Bussiness System to BPM,one more receiver determination between BPM to file ssystem.

3)interface determination between Sender Bussiness System to BPM,one moreinterface determination between BPM to file system.

if you are executing maping withing BPM then you no need to add operation mapping in interface determination steps.

4)one receive agrement..sender BPM receiver file system.

search in sdn for end to end scenarion to underdtsnd the BPM flow

regards,

raj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks a lot Raja, this did the trick!

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Just consider your BPM is receiver, and sender:

Src --> BPM (BPM is Receiver)

==========

• Sender Agreement (If it is IDOC or HTTP, then you do not have to create)

• Commnunication Channel

• Receiver Determination

• Interface Determination

BPM --> Target (BPM is sender)

============

• Receiver Determination

• Interface Determination

• Communication Channel

• Receiver Agreement

If your BPM interact with other systems, you will have more Receiver Determination and Interface determination, possible Receiver agreement

Hope this clear your doubts

Liang