cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Two release statuses in the inspection plan?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have two statuses that are marked as released in the IMG settings. One of them is nr 4 and one is nr 7. When I set the status to 7 I canu2019t use it in any inspection lots but if I set it to status 4 I can use it.

Do you have to set something more than the release flag on the status? Isnu2019t it possible to use more than one released status?

Kind regards,

Kristoffer P

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

1. u need to check setting in config. for these status.

qm management> quality planning>inspection planning>gemeral>define task list status

check whether indicators for 4 and 7 are set equally.

generally Consistency check prior to posting should be checked.

Former Member
0 Kudos

To clarify things a little:

Status no 4 is the standard release status and no 7 is a new status with the same settings. Both of them are identical but it works with one of them and not the other.

I have checked the TCA43 table and both status 4 and 7 is in that table. However itu2019s still not totally clear to me what that table does.

Former Member
0 Kudos

please chek 1 more setting

Quality Management>Quality Inspection>Inspection Lot Creation-->Maintain Inspection Lot Origins and Assign Inspection Types

in this check inspection type for which u are getting this error and check status in front of it.

may be in this setting 4 in mentioned and that's why u are getting the error

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member42743
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

SAP usually provides 4 standard release statuses.

1 Created

2 Released for order

3 Released for costing

4 Released (general)

I'm not sure what the "nr 4" and "nr 7" mean in your question. If however 4 relates to the 4 I've mentioned above, than yes.. htat is the status I usually set to use inspection plans.

I have no clue what a 7 might be and it must have been created by your company. You should be able to look at config in QM under inspection planning and review the statuses that have been configured for your inspection plans. That might help you.

I suspect your problem might have to do with entries in table TCA43. Please read the configuration help file for "Define Task List Status"

FF