cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CN41n Structure Overview - How to show Personnell Number???

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear SAP Forum User,

we use Transactions CN48N (Confirmation Overview) to show all confirmations.

There are two fields- the Pers. No. and the text for personnell number

I tried to set up these fields in Transaction CN41N by Using the Change View.. function, but in the Column Set there i couldn't find it.

I read the Notes 9534803 and 1502851.

Could you please explain what i have to do?

Is there any tutorial in the forum?

Thanks for any Advice.

Regards, Tobi D

Edited by: Tobias D on Oct 4, 2010 3:58 PM

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

former_member203108
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

phoenixcfa,

That enhancement is used for project view, i.e., how the report should be structured? You can struture the report as per project structure or cost center etc., like that if you want to structure the report as per your requirement then you will use that enhancement. It is entirely different from Tobias requirement.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ahmed,

Is it not possible to create a new structure using this enhancement and include those fields which are not present in std reports, like personell number in CN48N.

Bit off topic, if this works we have a similar requirement of including schedule time (dates are present) of activities in CN41N.

Rgds

former_member203108
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

See both are different. What you require is, corresponds to "display fields"? But the exit is "Project View". Project view is nothing but the structure you see in LH side of the report. I remember a thread, where user wanted to see Req/Resp Comapny code in the display field column. May be you can search for the thread and see how he solved it.

Edited by: Ahmed Rifaee on Oct 5, 2010 3:49 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Well seems my idea won't work...

I've tried to use Ansars post by using CN47N and found the field. But after putting it on the report, nothing was shown...

I think it depends on the structure of the report (per project structure or cost center etc.) mentioned by Ahmed,.

Anyway- thanks for your answers.

Regards,

Tobias D

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

ansar_shaikh2
Contributor
0 Kudos

Try using CN47N, will get personnel number field.

Regards,

ahs