SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BAPI_ISUACCOUNT_CHANGE doesn't see what BAPI_ISUPARTNER_CHANGE changed

former_member185943
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have a program where I am adding payment cards and bank accounts to a business partner and then creating them as incoming payment method of a contract account. Therefore, I call the BAPI functions like:

CALL FUNCTION 'BAPI_ISUPARTNER_CHANGE'...
CALL FUNCTION 'BAPI_TRANSACTION_COMMIT'.
CALL FUNCTION 'BAPI_ISUACCOUNT_CHANGE'...

My problem is that the last BAPI doesn't see the result of the first BAPI call. That is, if I use the first BAPI to create a payment card or bank account for a BP, and then try to insert their ID's as CA's incoming payment method, the second BAPI returns error message saying that I am using non-existant data. If I run the same program with the same data for the second time, everything works fine.

How can I make the second BAPI immediatelly be aware of the changes made by the first one?

Thanks!

KR,

Igor

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

william_eastman
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Igor:

add parameter wait = X to your commit call. If that still does not work, then maybe add an explicit wait step between the two change processes.

regards,

bill.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

william_eastman
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Igor:

add parameter wait = X to your commit call. If that still does not work, then maybe add an explicit wait step between the two change processes.

regards,

bill.