cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LinkToURL

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have created a LinkToURL action in my application.

How do i link the action to the subsequent page where i need the link to navigate.

I am creating a user ,if the user has forgotton his/her password,it has to navigate to another page where the process continues,

I am unable to find it in the properties list...

Can I use a LinkToAction action for this process.If so I am still unable to give the navigation link.

Kindly help me out.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi I have used a Linktoaction to navigate,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In the onSction of ur LTU , redirect to the URL of the other application containing the relevant page. A WIKI bit similar to ur requirement:

http://wiki.sdn.sap.com/wiki/display/WDABAP/ExampleforpassingvaluesfromoneApplicationtoanotherApplicationinWebDynproABAP.

regards,

Amit

Former Member
0 Kudos
florian_royer
Participant
0 Kudos

Do you want to open another window to proceed in your process?

If a link_to_action is clicked, you trigger an event which you can handle in your view methods ( onaction<action_name>).

After that click you could navigate to another page (transferring data as well) into another view.

If you want to navigate to another appliction / url, link_to_url ui element fits your requirement. to get the correct url of your application, you could use CL_WD_UTILITIES=>construct_wd_url method.

Edited by: Florian Royer on Oct 4, 2010 4:47 PM

Edited by: Florian Royer on Oct 4, 2010 4:57 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

HEllo,

In the action of this, you have to write a logic and construct the url for the target application or fire the plug for that.

Best regards,

Rohit