cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ScheduleLine ID in IDoc (ORDRSP.Orders05)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

My Senario SAP-XI-flatfile. In my senario I have to create PO where i am using orders.Orders05. I have generated idoc in R3. My problem is I have a flatfile structure in that one field has the name "Po Line Request Schedule Id". I have checked all the fields in the generated idoc. But I havent seen any field related to that.Suggest whether I have write any user exit for that. If yes kindly help me out how to find that particular userexit.My senario is going for XI content Certification.I guess SAP doesnt recommend if i write any ABAP code in SAP backend system.

Thanks in advance.

Regards

Gowri K

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

In this "Po Line Request Schedule Id" is nothing but ScheduleLine ID in a PO.

thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Th functional consultant needs to tell you which field of the IDoc has to be mapped to the field in the flat file.

depending on the requirement you will have to extend your IDoc.

Regards

Vijaya

Former Member
0 Kudos

In my case I am taking care of very thing!!! When I check with PO Schedule line level the related stuff is stru:MEPO1320 field:ETENR. But when u check the data related to this particular field in Idoc I am unable to find.My r3 version is 47.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If the field/Functionality is not available in the standard IDc then you can extend your IDoc (IDoc Extension).

More about it here:

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_46c/helpdata/en/dc/6b7d6243d711d1893e0000e8323c4f/content.htm

Please confirm with the functional consultant that this value is not provided in the standard IDoc before proceeding.

Regards

Vijaya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

-Since IDOC are used also to communicate bewteen different partners SAP will normally not put 'SAP internal' fields in those structures as these are of no meaning to a non SAP partner : e.g. relating to schedule lines, the important things to know is requested date and quantity -- not what internal ID this line got in EKET table.

-If you need this field you will indeed need to extend the IDOC with an extension segment ( at the right level so I guess below standard segment E1EDP20 ) and fill this in a userexit : Use CMOD / Enhancement MM06E001 / exit EXIT_SAPLEINM_002.

Example code :

DATA segnam type EDILSEGTYP.

DATA: wa_Z1EDK002 like Z1EDK002.

segnam = int_edidd-segnam.

CASE segnam.

WHEN 'E1EDK01'.

• Fill customer segment Z1EDK002 under parent E1EDK01

CLEAR int_edidd. "Clear work area

int_edidd-segnam = 'Z1EDK002'. "Name of customer segment

CLEAR WA_Z1EDK002.

• Fill you Z1EDK002 fieds

• Remaining fields from int_edidd "can be transferred