cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Controlling of 'Reply' and 'Confirm' buttons

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello.

Who knows how to control reply and confirm buttons in Incident Mngt workcenter?

I have change standart status profile on custom Z- schema, and after that become a problem with thease butttons

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

you will have to make changes in the following tables:

AGS_WORK_REP_STA

ICT_CUSTOM (see also [😉

AGS_WORK_CUSTOM (See also note [1281741|https://service.sap.com/sap/support/notes/1281741])

Note that not all tables have customizing views, so you will have to add values with SE80 or SE16!

Regards,

Christoph

Former Member
0 Kudos

Christoph, can you explain me what settings should I do in AGS_WORK_REP_STA?

I have made settings in ICT_CUSTOM - error during message confirmation has disappeared and system said that message is confirmd, but its status still prior.

Former Member
0 Kudos

What should I do for working Reply button?

Confirm button became to work (it was a problem with putting values in table ICT_CUSTOM )

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dmitry,

lets say you have status "Customer Action" with value E0003 and status "In Process" with value E0002.

So if you want to use the button "Reply" in status "Customer Action" to set the new status "In Process", you have to make the following settings in AGS_WORK_REP_STA:

ORI_STATUS = E0003

REP_STATUS = E0002

You can make several entries in this way if you have more than one status where you want to use the button "Reply".

Regards,

Christoph

Former Member
0 Kudos

Unfortunately this settings did not fix the problem...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can you please post a detailed description of the error you get?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you Christoph. It was a problem with authorization (auth. key of E0002).

Former Member
0 Kudos

But there is another problem - to fix this problem I get to end user Authorization to "In process" status. And now it can to get in process all its messages (even if in a "New" status). Do you know how to restrict this?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Maybe you can introduce a new status "reply by customer" which is set only through workcenter. From there it could be set to "In Process" by the message processor.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I am also encountering a problem in the confirm button since it is disabled. What entries did you input in the table? Thanks!

Grace

Answers (0)