cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CO_TXT_OUTBINDING_ERROR

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I am doing scenario file to RFC. when i tried to test i am facing problem with below error.

SAP:Category>XIServer</SAP:Category>

<SAP:Code area="OUTBINDING">CO_TXT_OUTBINDING_ERROR</SAP:Code>

<SAP:P1>-EMFDATA_New</SAP:P1>

<SAP:P2>-D15,urn:sap-com:document:sap:rfc:functions.Z_H_EMF_RFC</SAP:P2>

<SAP:P3 />

<SAP:P4 />

<SAP:AdditionalText>No standard agreement found for , EMFDATA_New, , D15, urn:sap-com:document:sap:rfc:functions, Z_H_EMF_RFC</SAP:AdditionalText>

<SAP:Stack>Problem occurred in receiver agreement for sender -EMFDATA_New to receiver -D15,urn:sap-com:document:sap:rfc:functions.Z_H_EMF_RFC: No standard agreement found for , EMFDATA_New, , D15, urn:sap-com:document:sap:rfc:functions, Z_H_EMF_RFC</SAP:Stack>

<SAP:Retry>M</SAP:Retry>

</SAP:Error>

Can anyone please suggest what would be the problem.

Thanks,

Swetha

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Swetha,

Check the receiver agreement for the particular sender and receiver service/interface combination!

Also, test your configuration with the payload in the ID: test configuration and quote the result

Regards,

Sushama

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ALL,

My problem solved. I have recreated the RA,RD and IR.

Thanks,

Swetha

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

rodrigoalejandro_pertierr
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi, as others sdners sugguest, check if you create the Receiver agreement, if it is active and has the proper configuration.

Former Member
0 Kudos

It looks like a Receiver Agreement is missing in your scenario ... Did you check this in the ID ?

Rdgs

Chris

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Swetha,

First chk these things..

Receiver Agreement is active or not.

Also in Configuration Environment->Cache Status Overview.

if any object is not activated properly select the particular one and Reactivate by clicking Repeat Cache Notification.

Second , Make sure Sender Party(if used) ,sender Business system/service, sender interface namespacename and interface name details are exactly matching with the Receiver agreement of your scenario..

While testing from RWB, make sure you are entering all correct informations...sometimes this error comes due to wrong informations provided while testing from RWB.

Regds,

Pinangshuk.