cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Confirmed quantity = Order quantity

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Any control we can establish In sales order screen that, confirmed qty should be automtically reflectes into Order quantity when system do availability check.

Purpose

This makes the system whatever qty user maintain as order qty when system do availability check, system rewrites confirmed qty = order quantity. Is this can be acheived thru any standard process or any user exit in MV45 will do?

Regards,

Deepu

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

What I would prefer is that instead of changing the order quantity, you can try with assigning reason for rejection based on confirmed quantity through sale order exit in program MV45AFZB - USEREXIT_CHECK_VBAP.

By doing so, you can track what has been ordered at any point of time.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You may need to check user exit EXIT_SAPLATPC_002 in enhancement ATP00001 (User Exits in the Availability Check) -package ATPG to fulfill the requirement.

In the process, does the quantity is readily available all the time?

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thank you for your advise.

Reason for rejection won't work for the scenario. Hence i cant go for that. I need not want any info abt customer order qty.

Hence first option can be considered for the reqmt. There is one more reqmt, if quantity is not confirmed system shuouldnt allow to create SO.

This scenario is applicable for a specific order type, item category and schedule lines.

Looking for your suggestions

Regards,

Deepu Pillai

reazuddin_md
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

By using Incompletion log, try whether you can restrict Sales order not to create. ( Table:VBEP-BMENG, add this field in incompletion procedure to the respective sch.line Category )

Regards,

Reazuddin MD

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shiva,

The exit wont work.

Thanks,

Deepu

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Let me go a step back and try to understand the business requirement.

If the confirmed quantity to be overwritten to sales order quantity, then you can simply switch off the AC. May I know why AC should be turned on when the business wants to have the sales order quantity = confirmed quantity?

Sometimes it is hard to understand business naunces.

Regards,