cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where is Ship-to Address getting generated ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I want to know where the ship-to address number is coming from.

If you go to BBP_PD, and Partner 27, there you can see one field ADDR_NR.

I am not able to find in the debug where exaclty this field is getting populated.

Please help.

Thanks,

Vaibhav Goel

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

sorry i have confused here in PDP scenario

BBP_PARTNER_FUNCTION_TO_TYPE - this FM

Laurent and richardo is correct.

ship to address can be inheritd from organisation structure and it can be created and address number is the key needs to be supplied in organisation structure.

or

ship to address can be entered manually while creating shopping cart - extra one entry added in ADRC table

but every time it creates crmd_partner guid for reference and stored in partner function 27.

Partner_Fct Description Partner_No

0000000001 00000016 Requester 4A813CEB04E41A03E10000008E0A0253

0000000001 00000020 Goods Recipient 4A813CEB04E41A03E10000008E0A0253

0000000001 00000027 Ship-To Address 48317AB1464D6CCBE10000008E0A1567

0000000001 00000075 Location 4831525145E10125E10000008E0A156B

Do you want to know which FM used to determine partner function 16,18,27,39 etc... determination

Partner Processing

Through partner processing, the dynamic structure of the partner functions is formed for the different business transactions in the SRM system. In this way, an internal employee can adopt the partner function Requester or Goods Recipient when creating a shopping cart.

The partner functions Vendor, Vendoru2019s Contact Person, Requester, and Goods Recipient appear in the header or item documents of a purchase order, for example.

A semantic and syntactic check of the entered data is performed automatically in partner processing.

Amongst other things it checks whether the business partner may adopt the assigned partner function.

Muthu

ricardo_cavedini
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hello,

Check RFC user maintained from ECC to SRM, which is the cart creator.

In order to have default delivery address in the shopping cart, it is necessary to define Delivery Address (ADDR_SHIPT) and Company (COMPANY) at least once at a higher level in the organizational plan.

Check if this user does not have attribute ADDR_SHIPT maintained in PPOMA_BBP.

As per the standard system behaviour, a ship to address is either defaulted from the address of the company or the address maintained in PPOMA_BBP (attribute ADDR_SHIPT). If you use the ADDR_SHIPT attribute in PPOMA_BBP, then in the Portal (SRM Administration - Maintain Internal Business Partner) is used to setup the user's address within his/her company.

If you mark this address as "Ship to Address", when you save the address, an address number will be provided. Assigning this number to attribute ADDR_SHIPT in PPOMA_BBP and setting the address as default, it should appear as the "Ship to Address" when the user creates a shopping cart.

Kind regards

Ricardo

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Note 1159732 - External Requirement: ship-to partner number wrong

Note 1310338 - External Requirement: Third party requisition address number

Note 1101215 - External Requirements: Error transfering the hierarchy items

Note 676496 - Incorrect delivery address in third-party order processing

SEE some clues for you . how ship to address mapping PR to SC see correction code

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Muthu,

I went through the notes.

This is not a technical issue actually. The same functionality is working fine in quality system but not in production.

So, actually the issue is like there is a Zprogram which they r using to group the SHC together to create one PO if the vendor is same. So, the problem is SHCs' are getting different ship to address when we transfer them from backend. So, that;s why they are not getting grouped.

So, we need to find where exaclty the ship-to address is getting generated. There shud be some FM or standard program which is dng so.... we need that info.

Can you help.

Thanks,

Vaibhav Goel.

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

But you need to know the techniques how to stop in this program.

you may not stop here but mapping happen here.

ship to address created when your external request comes to SRM .

le BBP_PD_SC_CREATE_EXTERNAL FM

since in SRM always created for certain bPs partner function is created .

there is a program sc external . you can check.

LBBP_BD_VALUE_MAPPINGF01 SEE THE PIECE OF CODE

13 DATA: lt_partner_in TYPE bbps_pdext_partner OCCURS 0 WITH HEADER LINE,

lv_ship_to_fct TYPE bbp_partner_func,

47 CALL FUNCTION 'BBP_PARTNER_TYPE_TO_FUNCTION'

EXPORTING

CHECK THIS PROGRAM

Muthu

laurent_burtaire
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Vaibhav,

Have a look at BBP_EXTREQ_INBOUND function module in SRM.

Look for partner completion: in SRM 7.0, it is PERFORM fill_partner (line 138).

Regards.

Laurent.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Muthu/Laurent,

I tried all those steps, I debugged till end, but the Value for ship to address in et_partner or ct_partner tables was not getting filled till the end, may be its an RFC or something.

But when i see in BBP_PD the ADDR_NR comes. Strange.

Can you please help little more.

Thanks,

Vaibhav Goel

laurent_burtaire
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

As you do not seem to be able to look for by yourself, i did it for you.

Inside BBP_EXTREQ_INBOUND function module, BBP_SCEC_UPDATE FM is called.

Here, SC is completed using PERFORM complete_sc. In this FORM, Ship-To partner is completed (PERFORM complete_shipto) by using BBP_GET_ORG_SHIPTO_ADDR: address number is obtained with importing parameter lv_addr_no.

Regards.

Laurent.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Laurent,

Thanks a lot for your support.

I tried debugging that FM, but it doesnt stops at that FM itself.

We are using SMR 5.0 ok

I am debugging at that point when the PR is pushed to SRM, at that time only all these values are getting populated in teh SHC.

Sorry, it didnt stopped at those points.

Any other clue.

Thanks,

Vaibhav Goel.

laurent_burtaire
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

>

(...)

> I tried debugging that FM, but it doesnt stops at that FM itself.

> (...)

As explained by Ricardo, check RFC user maintained from ECC to SRM, which is the cart creator. As a consequence, break-point put with your user name is useless.

If, while debugging, you send your PR from R/3 to SC creation in SRM using report BBP_EXTREQ_TRANSFER, what you can do to debug if your RFC user in SRM (called from R/3) is not a dialog one is, according to OSS note 539978 - Automatic generation of BAPI test data directory (but, in the reverse direction, i mean from R/3 to SRM - don't know if it will work):

1- set the parameter FBGENDAT 'X' in the SRM system for the RFC user called from R/3 system,

2- execute in SRM the report FBGENDAT in mode 'A' or 'B' for BBP_BC_EXTREQ_INB FM,

3- start the PR transfer from R/3 to SRM system,

4- delete what was done in steps 1 and 2.

Now, you should have a test data directory you can play directly in SRM to create SC. Your user break-point should work. If not, maybe it is because BBP_EXTREQ_INBOUND is not called but, due to new interface, it is the corresponding API function name define as a constant at the beginning of BBP_BC_EXTREQ_INB function module.

Regards.

Laurent.

laurent_burtaire
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Vaibhav,

Ship-To address comes from attribute ADDR_SHIP in the Organizational Plan (PPOSA_BBP).

Address number are created for all business partners - internal (company code, plant, etc.) and external (suppliers, bidders, etc.).

To link the address number and the concerned BP, use BUT021_FS and ADRC tables. You have this link also using administration tools for internal Business Partners (Portal or ITS).

Regards.

Laurent.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Laurent,

Thanks for the reply.

I checked those tables but was not able to find wht I m looking for.

Actually, it is a PDP scenario i.e. the we are creating a PM at the backend and then we are pushing the PR generated to the SRM using the standard program BBP_EXTREQ_TRANSFER.

Now, the issue is, for one Pgroup ADDR_NR i.e. ship-to address number is getting generated different in the SHC in SRM though every thing is the same in line items of the PM.

So, i am not able find why.

Can you please help.

Thanks,

Vaibhav.