Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

JDBC Receiver Error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

i am doing a file 2 JDBC Scenario, where i am struck with the error

Message processing failed. Cause: com.sap.engine.interfaces.messaging.api.exception.MessagingException: Error when attempting to get processing resources: com.sap.aii.af.lib.util.concurrent.ResourcePoolException: Unable to create new pooled resource: DriverManagerException: Can not establish connection:: ClassCastException: class XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX:library:core_lib com.sap.engine.boot.loader.ResourceMultiParentClassLoader 1342a80d alive incompatible with interface java.sql.Driver:null

please help me by solving this error.

Regards,

Pradeep A.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

0 Kudos

Hello Pradeep,

Check this note:

#1138877 - PI 7.1 : How to Deploy External Drivers JDBC/JMS Adapters

And also the FAQ of JDBC, note #831162.

Regards,

Caio Cagnani

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

What kind of class is "XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX" ? A custom JDBC driver ? A JDBC lookup wrapper ? Did you deploy the JDBC drivers according to SAP official how-to guide (search for it in SDN) ?

Rgds

Chris

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Chris,

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX refers to oracle.jdbc.xa.client.OracleXADataSource.

i hope basis team deployed it. please let me know how to check weather drivers deployed or not.

Regards,

Pradeep A.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can check the same on the visual admin.

Regards,

Kiran.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Are you running XI or PI (in PI, it's easier to add new JDBC drivers, everything is done thru the NWA tool, but you need to be authorized to use it) ? In XI, I can't remember exactly, but deployment means some JARs at file system level ...

But if drivers weren't deployed, you should get another sort of exception (not the ClassCastException) ... Btw, for ORACLE, your datasource needs to be set up as "Vendor SQL"

Rgds

Chris

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kiran,

please let me know how to check and what to check in visual admin..

Regards,

Pradeep.