cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Page printing issue with smartform PO

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Super-Techies,

I have created a z print program for my purchase order smartform. But the issue I am facing now is that when i try to view the purchase order from transaction me23n -> print preview ( with 15 items). I am getting output as a single page with 10 items on it. The rest 5 items are not being displayed. I mean the page is not getting printed from 2nd page onwards.

What could be the issue??? Can anyone suggest me.

Thanks & Regards,

Vinit

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks to all who have contributed there precious time to solve this issue.

Thanks & cheers!!!!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You must have created a table to hold the line item data. Have you created a table in main window?

Whenever you create a table in main window, tha data flows and goes to second page.

Thanks,

Archana

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for replying.... But my issue is not solved yet.

I have used a main window with template (as the requirement is to fix the window border irrespective of items.

Can anyone suggest me what to do in this case.

Regards,

Vinit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You should not use template in main window for flowing data. If you use template then data will not flow.

Instead of window create a table, so that your data will flow to second page.

Thanks,

Archana

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

U have used Main window with Template, but have u placed the Template in a loop or else create a Table. If u dont want to use the Table Place the Template in a loop and specify the Min height for template (For Exaple 2 Lines Height )so it gets increased Dynamically when the No of items Increases (For Exp in your Case the template Height Incresaes to 30 Lns (15 X 2) ). U can Have Patterns for the Teplate for Borders.

Regards,

Vijaya Lakshmi.T

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI vinit,

Use a table in main window , design the border as per ur requirement . and assign the loop for the table .

Your problem will be solved

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

As said above, I have used table instead of template and the data is flowinf to next pages.

BUt now the issue is that in the last page suppose if there are only 5 items, than the window border prints after 5 items. It is not good while print preview as there is a blank space created in form (for the rest 5 items which are not being used).

I want to fix the main window border irrespective of the line items.

Whats advice on this issue.

Regards,

Vinit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

For this there is a option in Window-

docuble click on window --> in the output options tab u will get a check box in frames i.e Lines with = 'X'

I think this will sove ur problem

Regards,

Madhukar Shetty

aidan_mulcahy
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Madhukar Shetty suggestion should do it.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Have you ensured that you used a 'Main Window' for the table containing your items?

Only Main window will allow data to overflow into the next page.