Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SDMJ-Consolidated Status

former_member209175
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Team,

I have configured SDMJ in Sol MAn. I could not able to set the status "Consolidated" in my SDMJ ticket. Which action sets this status in SDMJ? Why do i need to set this status?

I could able to set the status "In-development", I could able to create multiple transport requests.

IF anyone helps me on in which order the actions to be performed for SDMJ in CRMD_ORDER (like 1. Set-In Developmenwould be greatly appreciated.

Note: I have created the implementation project and activated ChaRM in solar_project_admin.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi - the action "Confirm Successful Test' will set the status of the normal correction to Consolidated.

former_member209175
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

What the action "Complete Development" will do? Will it release all the transports to Q?

The action "Test transport" will make transport of copies. Am i right? Will this action change the status of the NC?

The action "Test Transport" creates transport of copies. But the changes are not moved to Q. I am under the assumption that, once the transport of copies is created, the changes will be reflecting in Q. Am i right? When the changes will be moved to Q?

Thanks

PSk

Miguel_Ariño
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hello,

In /people/dolores.correa/blog/2009/07/23/change-request-management-scenario-working-examples-147development-with-release148-phase you have some examples, and there is a transport of copies example, as well as an explanation of the action 'complete development'.

You can find a detailed diagram of the flow of an SDMJ in the second slide from https://websmp109.sap-ag.de/~sapidb/011000358700000872582009E/index.htm

Best regards,

Miguel Ariñ

Former Member
0 Kudos

1. Complete Development will create and release another transport of copies and change the status

2. The action Test Transport will not change the status of the correction

3. You are not right. The transport of copies will be in Q after you import them

former_member209175
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi SolManiac,

As you told, "The transport of copies will be in Q after you import them". Should i import them manually in the satellite system or any actions available in Sol Man to import them to Q?

Can you tell me in which sequence the actions to be executed in SDMJ? Is any manual activities to be performed (Eg:import the transports to Q, import the transports to P) in the satellite systems (DEV.QA,PRD) apart from the SDMJ actions?

Your input will be very much appreciated.

PSK

DoloresCorrea
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello,

For the SDMJ, all the TRs created, TRs and also TOC needs to be imported MANUALLY from the task list of the project, there is not any action in the action list of the document for doing that.

So, go to the corresponding M* task list, to the correct system, QUA system initially and make an Execute "import transport request", this execution is triggering the command "tp import all" for qua system, this means that all the TR that are into the QUA import buffer will be imported to qua, I mean all the TR already released.

For the SDHF correction the import is done automatically as you are calling "tp import TR"

In SDN blog: Change Request Management scenario: Working examples Final Points and Appendix

/people/dolores.correa/blog/2009/07/23/change-request-management-scenario-working-examples-final-points-and-appendix you can see in the Appendiz the avalable action in the action list of a SDMJ and SDHF correction depending on the user status value.

Hope this helps,

Dolores

former_member209175
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Dolores,

I have created two transport requests in ZDMJ and release the task. Then i have executed the task "Complete Development". I have received the error saying that, with the maintenace cycle status "Development without release", transports can not be released. So i have changed the status of the maintenace cycle to "Development with release". Now i have again executed the action "Complete Development". It changed the status to "To be Tsted" but the transports are NOT released now also.

How to release the transports? Is release of transports also to be done in task list?

Can you kindly clarify me, what is the meaning of the status "Development with release" and "development without release" in maintenance cycle? How does these statuses impacts the SDMJ and SDHF flow?

Thanks

PSK

DoloresCorrea
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi,

You should have a "Recheck correction" action in the task list at this point.

However you always can execute the action release transport request from the task list, select the correct TR to release as you will see all the TRs created for this maintenance cycle M* and not only for your SDMJ document, take care of this.

In the blog I gave you before you have two screenshots for SDMJ and for SDHF where you can see the actions that you can do per each maintenance cycle MC phase.

For a SDMJ with MC in "development without release" means that you can not release the TR.

For a SDHF with MC in "development without release" you can release the TR.

See these screenshots I am telling you about.

Hope this helps,

Dolores

Answers (0)