cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

installation of Netweaver 7.2

Former Member
0 Kudos

Iam trying to install Netweaver 7.2 in my computer but it was showing successfully completed but java is inactivate state. I installed java 1.6 .If any one knows related information please inform me.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ervin,

i tried clicking the link posted by you.

I am not authorised to access it. Do you have another one please?

ErvinSzolke
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello Nishit,

I am sorry but we are allowed to provide the note only for licensed users.

Best Regards,

Ervin

Former Member
0 Kudos

The note is not accessible even for licensed SAP customers.

The issue you have may be unrelated - check the Windows Services to see if the MAXDB service is running.

Ensure this is running before starting the CE engine.

0 Kudos

Try to use JDK version from 1.4 Family. Set your JDK and restart the machine. Check if it is working or not. If still it s not working post the server0 logs.

Thanks

Shishir H D

Edited by: Shishir H Dongaonkar on Oct 4, 2010 2:24 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Iam new to SAP NW.I have installed the SAP NW CE 7.2 trail Version.

The problem is that when i open the SAP Management console,only one process is running out of two processes of process list.

i.e.,only igswd.exe is running and it turned to green color.

But as i mentioned jstart.exe is not getting started.

The installation doesnt report any errors while installation,finally i got the alert box saying that installation is sucessfully completed.

Developer trace of jstart.exe says that some IP address is rejecting connection and cant connect to message server.

The trace file code is shown below.

trc file: "dev_jstart.2356", trc level: 1, release: "720"
---------------------------------------------------

trc file: "dev_jstart.new", trc level: 1, release: "720"
sysno      00
sid        CE1
systemid   560 (PC with Windows NT)
relno      7200
patchlevel 0
patchno    22
intno      20020600
make       multithreaded, Unicode, optimized
profile    D:\usr\sap\CE1\SYS\profile\CE1_J00_rv
pid        2356

*  ACTIVE TRACE LEVEL           1
*  ACTIVE TRACE COMPONENTS      All, egi

Mon Oct 04 16:41:26 2010
*  trace logging activated, max size = 52428800 bytes, 2 versions

arguments :
  arg[ 0] : D:\usr\sap\CE1\SYS\exe\uc\NTI386\jstart.EXE
  arg[ 1] : pf=D:\usr\sap\CE1\SYS\profile\CE1_J00_rv

F  
F [Thr 2360] Mon Oct 04 16:41:26 2010
F  [Thr 2360] *** WARNING => SfCheckJeeVersion: Cannot find JEE application directory D:\usr\sap\CE1\J00\j2ee\cluster\apps. [sfxxmain.cpp 861]
F  ********************************************************************************
F  Java environment properties (D:\usr\sap\CE1\J00\work\jstart.jvm)
F    root directory    : D:\usr\sap\CE1\SYS\exe\jvm\NTI386\sapjvm_6.1.007/sapjvm_6
F    vendor            : SAP AG
F    version           : 1.6.0_07
F    cpu               : x86
F    java vm type      : server
F    java vm version   : 6.1.007
F    jvm library name  : jvm.dll
F    library path      : D:\usr\sap\CE1\SYS\exe\jvm\NTI386\sapjvm_6.1.007\sapjvm_6\jre\bin\server;D:\usr\sap\CE1\SYS\exe\jvm\NTI386\sapjvm_6.1.007\sapjvm_6\jre\bin
F    executable path   : D:\usr\sap\CE1\SYS\exe\jvm\NTI386\sapjvm_6.1.007\sapjvm_6\bin
F  ********************************************************************************
F    SAP extensions    : available
I  
I [Thr 2360] Mon Oct 04 16:41:27 2010
I  [Thr 2360] MtxInit: 30002 0 2

trc file: "dev_jstart", trc level: 1, release: "720"
*  ACTIVE TRACE LEVEL           1
*  ACTIVE TRACE COMPONENTS      All, egi
M  [Thr 2360] ***LOG Q0I=> NiPConnect2: 10.10.0.10:3901: connect (10061: WSAECONNREFUSED: Connection refused) [nixxi.cpp 3255]
M  [Thr 2360] *** ERROR => NiPConnect2: SiPeekPendConn failed <b>for</b> hdl 25/sock 1516
    (SI_ECONN_REFUSE/10061; I4; ST; 10.10.0.10:3901) [nixxi.cpp    3255]
M  [Thr 2360] *** ERROR => MsINiWrite: NiBufSend (rc=NIECONN_REFUSED) [msxxi.c      2730]
M  [Thr 2360] *** ERROR => MsIAttachEx: MsINiWrite (rc=MSENILAYER) [msxxi.c      881]
M  [Thr 2360] *** ERROR => MsPrvGetHdl2: not_attached [msxxi.c      1956]
M  
M [Thr 2360] Mon Oct 04 16:41:28 2010
M  [Thr 2360] ***LOG Q0I=> NiPConnect2: 10.10.0.10:3201: connect (10061: WSAECONNREFUSED: Connection refused) [nixxi.cpp 3255]
M  [Thr 2360] *** ERROR => NiPConnect2: SiPeekPendConn failed <b>for</b> hdl 33/sock 1496
    (SI_ECONN_REFUSE/10061; I4; ST; 10.10.0.10:3201) [nixxi.cpp    3255]
E  [Thr 2360] *** ERROR => EnqTCDisconnect: EnqTCIGetConn failed; invalid TChdl 33 [enxxtc.c     346]
M  
M [Thr 2360] Mon Oct 04 16:41:33 2010
M

The IP address present in the above file is nothing but Network adapter(Microsoft loop back adapter)`s configured IP address

plz help me in this issue...........

Thanks In advance...........

0 Kudos

Hello Nilima,

As I have suggested, have you tried uninstalling of JDC version 1.6.4 which you are using currently. Download the new JDK (JAVA) version 1.4 insted of 1.6.4.

Once you download install on your machine where you are installed SAP NW CE 7.2. After sucessfull installation go to environment variable for the system

Add JAVA_HOME= <drive>C:\j2sdk1.4.2_16-x64. Once it is done restart your machine and after that restart your SAP NW CE 7.2 through mmc.

Also check your database connection is active or not.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have problem in

SAP Note 1316652 for additional information and trouble shooting advice

If any body knows this issue plz help me.

0 Kudos

NilimaK,

The same thing I have mentioned in my previous replies. The SAP note also sugesting the same. You try what I have mention in my reply I hope that will resolve your problem.

Regards

Shishir H D

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I uninstalled of JDC version 1.6.4 which you are using currently and i downloaded the new JDK (JAVA) version 1.4 insted of 1.6.4. I changed paths in enironmental variables like JAVA_HOME= <drive>C:\j2sdk1.4.2_16-x64. After restarting my machine .

I started my CE7.2 . I got the same problem

i.e

The problem is that when i open the SAP Management console,only one process is running out of two processes of process list.

i.e.,only igswd.exe is running and it turned to green color.

But as i mentioned jstart.exe is not getting started.

The installation doesnt report any errors while installation,finally i got the alert box saying that installation is sucessfully completed.

Developer trace of jstart.exe says that some IP address is rejecting connection and cant connect to message server.

The trace file code is shown below.

F  *** ERROR => Cannot connect to Message Server.
F  ***
F  *** Please see section 'Instance initialization issues'
F  *** in SAP Note 1316652 for additional information and trouble shooting advice.
F

plz help me in this issue.

thanks in advance....

markus_doehr2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

> As I have suggested, have you tried uninstalling of JDC version 1.6.4 which you are using currently. Download the new JDK (JAVA) version 1.4 insted of 1.6.4.

The Java version 1.6.x comes with the installation, it's a SAP VM, not one from Sun or IBM - and this one needs to be used to run CE 7.2. There's no more need to install a vendor JDK with CE 7.2.

> Once you download install on your machine where you are installed SAP NW CE 7.2. After sucessfull installation go to environment variable for the system

> Add JAVA_HOME= <drive>C:\j2sdk1.4.2_16-x64. Once it is done restart your machine and after that restart your SAP NW CE 7.2 through mmc.

Nope, wrong.

CE 7.2 doesn't work with 1.4.2, just with the delivered one (which is 1.6.x).

Markus

0 Kudos

Thanks Markus for correcting me. I said because in the installation guide for CE 7.2 I remeber I read it somewhere may be in the notes to use 1.4 insted of 1.6. Anyways, Thanks

Nilima, revert back the chages which you have made to JAVA_HOME and then check your DB connection. Also paste the server logs you will find the logs in SAP directories. You will find the logs at following locaions.

<Drive>\usr\sap\SID\J<instance no>\work

<Drive>:\usr\sap\SID\J<instance no>\j2ee\cluster\server0\log

Paste the latest modified logs

Best Regards

Shishir H D

ErvinSzolke
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi,

the procedure to replace the SAP VM is:

#1133020 -- How to import a SAP JVM patch into an AS Java

(http://service.sap.com/sap/suport/notes/1133020)

Best Regards,

Ervin

junwu
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

what is netweaver 7.2?

Former Member
0 Kudos

I mean to say that i have problem with SAP Netweaver CE 7.2 .