cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Query Regarding Default Product category set up in SRM server

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI SAp Gurus,

Plesae note that I have created one dummy product category - Test under R3MATCLASS using TC - COMM_HIERARCHY and set in the extended attribute of the root organization level.

Also done the validation in BBP_DOC_CHECK _BADI.

In SRM portal it is reflecting the text as *Please select a product category from list* in Category field as I set in SRM server.

But when I try to select "Add To Shopping Cart" Button it displays the following error messages that -

1) Enter A comapny Code

2) Enter a unit of measure

3) Plant for follow-on document missing

4) System FCSCLNT110 of purch. organization M&S Purchasing Organisation differs from doc. reference FSSCLNT480

5) Error in account assignment for item 1

6) Error calling META BAPI META_CALCULATE_TAX

7) Not possible to calculate tax

😎 Error occurred calling META_BAPI_DISPATCH

9) The cost center has not been assigned in the account assignment

When I select the valid product category which is replicated to SRM from ECC , it does not display any error message.

I think the dummy product category - Test which I have created directly in SRM is creating the problem . and displays an error message-

System FCSCLNT110 of purch. organization M&S Purchasing Organisation differs from doc. reference FSSCLNT480

I have also check that when i click Add to Shopping Cart Button - The item_check Badi is also triggered . When I set up the break point there for debugging purpose its not triggeing and coming up with the above error messages.

Kindly advice and do the needful.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Is it happening after refresh activities in Development server.

I believe some logicial system not pointing to appropriate system.

double check

define product category settings and organisation structure logical system name

Muthu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Muthu,

I confirm that have successfully created the dummy product Category at SRM server and maintained in the extended attribute tab at the root organization level.

Bu the new problem raised - a warning message - No authorization to purchase from product category - Test

For that in PFCG TC we are setting up the autorization level as Low for Startegic Purchasing Role.

But even then the great problem is - when i click add to shopping cart button the line item is not created in step 2, since I have selected the dummy product category not the one which is replicated from backend. Otherwise if i select the one which is replicated from ECC its showing me the one line item in the next screen.

Can any one please advice.

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

let us clear this step

Now

1.REQUESTER gets default product category in the describe requirement

dummypg - please enter valid product category.

2.now REQUESTER has to enter /select a valid product category and click

Muthu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Muthu,

Can you please advice

1) Requester creates a SC using the dummy product category ( Created in the SRM server) and getting error message -

- No authoriozation for purchase from product category - Dummy Prod cat

2) Requester creates a SC using valid product category ( Category created in ECC system and replicated to SRM server ) - No error message.

Awaiting your suggestion and advice on this.

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

try this

Note 1441584 - Product category check message customization not possible

Symptom

When an item is added or updated in Shopping Cart, a check is done to ensure that product category of the item is allowed for the requestor of the Shopping Cart.

If it is not allowed a warning message is displayed saying: ' No authorization to purchase from product category '&''.

Even if you change the severity of this message (bbp_pu 355) from warning to error via customization, a warning message is always thrown

Note 1506207 - Error message for product category authorization in SOCO