cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Probem with Calendar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I ve a problem when i want to set data from a calendar in webdynpro/abap i m binding the input text with a context node attribut (Type DATS) -> i get an exception 'NONFRI' for Friday and 'NONMOND' for monday .. and so on for the others dates.

Is theire a Note OSS to solve this or other issues ?

Best regards

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

check this thread

Thanks

Bala Duvvuri

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

thomas_jung
Developer Advocate
Developer Advocate
0 Kudos

In this sort of situation you should enter a support ticket. You should never really be able to cause a JavaScript Exception/Error. This defintely sounds like a rendering problem. Chances are there is a note with a description like Corrections for unified rendering for SAP_BASIS 7XX/YY (V) - where XX is your release level and YY is your support package level and V is the version of the UR fixes for the previous combination. These notes fix a large number of rendering problems, but often don't list the details of the actual corrections in the note description. If you enter a support ticket, support will often point you to the correct note for these kinds of JavaScript rendering problems.

saravanan_a
Active Participant
0 Kudos

HI,

Ur requirement is to create an input box with calendar control right??

First create a context in component controller or locally for a view as per ur requirement

Then for a node create an attribute and TYPE as D then click ok.

Then in particular view insert one inputfield and then bind that particulat attribute u created in context to this inputfield's value property.

Now run the application.Automatically calendar control will be placed near the input box..

If u have any isuues still.let me know