cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Core Interface

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello all,

I would like to check which CIFs are creeated in ECC that are sending data to APO and viceversa, in addition I would like to know whether they are open or not.

Could you kindly describe a short process for these.

Many thanks is advance for your help!

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Yes you are correct. In the detail you can see the list of all Item which are opened through CIF interface. For example you can see for how many product and location the CIF is active since the job has executed last time.

Thanks

Amol

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks a lot to all of you...

Closing thread now!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi both,

Thanks for clarification on this point. By using CFM2, I now get a list of CIF that are currently working my system.

Unfortunatelly, I do have another question now, once I chosse whichever CIF I want to check, and execute it, I'll have information on when the last update was performed, which I assume is when the job is schedulled. By seleccting mentioned CIF and get into details, I will be getting all the fields that are mapped from ECC to APO, am I correct?

Once again, thanks a lot for your help and time.

Mario

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Friend,

use T code

1. CFM1

2. CFM2

3. CFM4

4. CFM3

4. CFM5

5. CFM6

6.CFM7

7. CFP1

8. CFP3

SREE

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

As and when CIF models are generated and activated, it acts as a

platform for data to flow from ECC to APO and vice versa as standard

process

This OLTP process flow can be controlled in APO customisation for

various data based on customer requirements.

Regards

R. Senthil Mareeswaran.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

In the CIF integrations model we have different SAP standard option for which data can be exchanged between APO and ECC system. Please go to T-Code CFM1 on ECC system to check the integration model.

Here you can define flags for the information which you want to transfer to APO and back to ECC. In CFM2, you can see the active integration model which will show the current active flags or information which is getting exchanged between these 2 systems

Thanks

Amol