cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot receive Purchase Order in SCM/SNC system

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

I'm implementing Purchase Order Collaboration scenario of SNC Collaboration within the following system landscape:

ECC 6.0 <-> PI 7.1 <-> SCM 7.0

What I need to do is to create Purchase Order in ECC and then receive it in SCM. The flow looks like:

1. Create PO in ECC using me22n,

2. Send it as IDoc (PORDCR1.PORDCR102) to PI

3. Transform this IDoc into "ReplenishmentOrderNotification" XML Message in PI

4. Send the "ReplenishmentOrderNotification" XML to SCM

5. Finally receive/access PO in SCM

Can you please specify the configuration to be made in PI to send this XML message to SCM (step 4)? I tried

Communication Channels of type RFC and XI cinfigured as Receiver for SCM system but it didn't work out. So

I cannot send the "ReplenishmentOrderNotification" XML Message from PI and then receive it in SCM.

Thank you in advance for your kind suggestions.

Best regards,

Igor Keshishian

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Igor ,

Click on below link

http://help.sap.com/bp_bblibrary/500/BBlibrary_start.htm

S55_BB_ConfigGuide_EN_DE.doc and go ti page number 36 which will help what setting needs to be done in PI.

hope this documents are useful.

Regards,

Nikhil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Nihil,

That's exactly the document that I used to build the scenario. And I found it in your another reply on this forum.

So the page 36 is the beginning of the configuration section for PI system that is done by me, no problems to

configure PI's Repository objects. The real problem happens, as I've already explained, on runtime.

Receiver Communication Channels to send XML files to SCM system are configured as XI adapter type with

RFC destination of connection type H. This RFC destination is created in PI system and is pointing to SCM system.

It has "/sap/xi/engine?type=entry" path prefix, so when I do its Connection test I got response code 500 "Empty

HTTP request received". Still messages sent from ECC to SCM via PI are blocked in PI.

What do you think I can check in configurations of PI and SCM systems?

Thank you in advance.

Regards,

Igor

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Igor,

Check out this link

This may help you.

Regards,

Nikhil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Nikhil,

Thank you for your replies.

I'm not sure this is an error to have the response code 500 "Empty HTTP query received" when sending an empty request, like it is explained here:

[; or

[;

Thus, I'm not sure there are any problems with RFC destination. Do you agree?

Maybe any other suggestions?

Regards,

Igor

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Igor,

As per your explanation I assume that they are getting blocked in PI. Try cache refresh. Deregister and register queues.

Go to transaction SXMB_ADM -> Manage Queues -> Deregister all, and Register

Regards

Naveen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Naveen,

Thank you for the advice, I tried it, but still messages are not sent.

Regards,

Igor

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Igor,

You should use communication channel of type XI to send ReplenshimentOrderNotification xml to SCM. You should maintain RFC destination of Type HTTP in PI for SCM. You should use this destination in the communication channel.

What error are you getting in PI.

Regards

Naveen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Naveen,

Thank you for your reply.

Right, for SCM system I use Receiver XI adapter with Adressing type = HTTP Destination. This HTTP destination is a RFC destination of type H created in PI system pointing to SCM system. So when I launch sxmb_moni in PI system, these

messages have "Recorded for Outbound Processing" status and "Queue stopped" red sign. They are stuck in SCM.

Is it because anything is wrong with RFC destination of type H? I tried to specify path prefix as "/sap/xi/engine?type=entry"

for this destination, but it didn't help. Or anything specific should be performed on SCM system?

Looking forward for your opinion,

Igor