cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to get approvals for blogs

former_member185071
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Experts Recently i started boging to share my knowledge.. I have created one blog on 21 st Sep2010 still it is in draft status though i submitted.. I have gone through the posting which is related this topic but unfortunately i didn't find a way to get the approvals for it. Could some one please guide me how to get approvals for blog and when can i get the approvals.. Thanks K M R Impossible --> I'M Possible Winners Don't Do Different things,They Do things Differently...!

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member46
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Please go into your blog draft (via the edit mode). There you will find above the short description box (blurb that appears in RSS feeds) a radio dial, move it from 'draft' to 'ready for approval' and then hit the submit button at the bottom of the page.

This will move your blog in the pending blog queue for the moderators to review. A blog is normally reviewed and either released or set back for work within a few days.

Gali

former_member185071
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Thanks a lot my question got answered. Thanks for your valuble time spent on it.. Thanks K M R Impossible --> I'M Possible Winners Don't Do Different things,They Do things Differently...!

Answers (0)