cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Table row selector width with fixedTableLayout in 2004s

Former Member
0 Kudos

fixedTableLayout is a powerful new feature to help limit the maximum width of a column.

However, setting fixedTableLayout=true makes the width of row selector to be as narrow as just few pixels, instead of nearly in square. How can the width of the row selector be configured?

Thanks!

Tony

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

thomas_szcs
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Tony,

Do you have the latest SP installed? To my knowledge, this problem has been fixed.

Best regards,

Thomas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Thomas,

I'm using NW2004s SP7. There's no option on changing the width on the SAP NewWeaver Developer Studio (also in SP7).

By the way, which SP should this issue get fixed?

Thanks!

Tony

thomas_szcs
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Tony,

I am not 100% if it was already fixed in SP8. It is definitely fixed in SP9 as the error does not appear anymore.

Best regards,

Thomas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Thomas,

Our production WAS is at SP7 now, and the upgrade to SP8+ will not take place soon. By the way, thanks for your information!

Regards,

Tony

Former Member
0 Kudos

Tony,

Can you use absolute width for table / columns rather then relative width in percents? For my "old" NW04s Java exactly the same issue happens, and absolute width does the trick.

VS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Valery,

Setting table & column width to be absolute px instead of percentage or leaving it as blank doesn't help.

The row selector restores to it's full width only if the specified table width is more than sum of width of all columns and the auto-adjusted column width suits for data's maximum width.

However, doing so will eliminate the purpose of using fixedTableLayout so that it seems your suggested way doesn't help.

Thanks!

Tony