cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

operatiave project not copying from std templete

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have created the coding mask as ABC&D/XXX/00 and created the Std templete as ABC&D/XXX/99

std templete as

when i am trying to create the project, by copying from std templete it is messaging as

WBS elements could not be included. Check your entry

Message no. CJ450

it is necessary to create the coding masks seperately for std. templete and operative project?

one coding mask on opsj, based on the same we create std templete and from the same by copying we can create operative project.

Regards,

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check this note. Hope it helps.

Note 719770 - Error message CJ450 when including WBS elements

Regards,

Gokul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thank you very much for the response.

This note is relevant to 4.6 &7 it says it could not be implimented

Since we are using ECC 6 EHP 4, please share if you have any updated note for the same issue.

Regards,

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

virendra_pal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

This is because the operative WBS ABC&D/XXX/99 exists in your system

This is standard behaviour as system exeocts you to replace the number and then include the WBS elements

0 Kudos

Hi PS Guru,

I am also facing the same issue.

Even I have searched in PRPS and PROJ but i dinet find the WBS/Project especially.

in our clinet the project no plays an inportant role in business, not its hard to prove what we comminicate to business user.

If you have any alternative way to find the WBS, or to use the same numbring please revert. 

Regards

Ranjeet

0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks Its resolved. 

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Good to know that issue resolved. Can you post resolution, how and what did you do resolve the issue. This would be benefial to other members like you posted in this forum for help.

Thanks,

Sudhakar

0 Kudos

Hi Sudhakar,

I was also getting the same error

WBS elements could not be included. Check your entry

Message no. CJ450

I checked in the table PROJ and PRPS, The operative project/WBS  was not there.

Then I checked in standard table  for standard project and WBS whether standard WBS/Project exists? and I found that PROJS and PRPSS where standard WBS/Project was there.

Then I searched in version table VSPRPS_CN and VSPROJ_CN where I got the operative project/WBS it has the same nomenclature which business user was using. It has a big story how this table got updated.

I used the program to delete the nomenclature from this version  table thereafter business user was able to use the same project nomenclature.

Regards

Ranjeet

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ranjeet,

Thanks for sharing the forum. Keep it up.

Thanks,

Sudhakar