cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Excise Invoice Not creating automatically

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello!

while doing Billing document using VLO1N,Excise invoice is not creating for a particular material. I checked Material Master for this particular item.I compared the Material Master for the item which is creating Excise Invoice automatically and the for the item Excise Invoice not creating automatically. Every thing is same for both the items but the excise invoice is creating automatically for one material and same Excise invoice is not creating automatically for another item.I don't know where is the exact problem is.could anyone tell me why the Excise Invoice is not creating for the particular item.

-M.Suba

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

closed

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Please develop the habit of updating the forum as to how your issue is resolved. By this way, you can show you respect members' time who have given suggestion.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

Just check whether the Chapter id has been maintained for the material or not

regards

SAP KPIT

reazuddin_md
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Excise Invoice creation depends on Customizatoin of Excise group which is specific to Plant.

Check Customization settings-

IMG: Logistics General - Tax on Goods movements - INDIA - Basic Settings - Maintain Excise Group,

select your excise group & choose details,

You will observe, check box " Excise Invoice during Billing" in 'Outgoing Excise Invoice' section. This check box should be marked.

Note: To create Billing documents - Tx :VF01 is used , not VL01N ( this is for Creating Outbound Delivery document)

Regards,

Reazuddin MD

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

Check Condition record mainatianed for the UTXJ condition type as zero

Check the t code J1ID for the material and plant combination chapter id maintained or not