cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem in Business connecter!! Any Help???

Former Member
0 Kudos

Good day everyone,

I Have SAP BC v 4.6 the problem is that when i try to send data to another BC who activated Guaranteed Delivery

somehow the fields in Proxy Server under Secure Proxy (HTTPS) are filled with "null" causing BC to stop sending any other data even for other BCs.

Any suggestions on how to solve this problem??

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Could you please give more details on :

- the exact error message that you have

- the architecture that you're implementing

Best regards,

Bela

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Bela for reply.

I have BC that connects to many partiners one of them is using BC whith Guaranteed Delivery. The SAP BC Server is configured to use Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) to

provide secure communications with the server. it seems each time i send or receive IDoc to that partener it changes the values of the feilds under Secure Proxy to "null". and each time this happen i have to remove the null by editing the fields and save them empty.

thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

1) My understanding is that you are using HTTPS directly to the remote server without the need to pass through a proxy. In this case you can try to put the address of the remote server in the Bypass Proxy list.

2) Are you using custom flow to post the Idoc?? In this case check all the steps before and after the send, to be sure that there isn't any update programatically.

3) In order to be sure that the values are updated during a send to this particular partner you can monitor the values of the proxy releated parameters before and after the send by changing in

Settings > Extended > Show hide keys

Select the following list :

watt.net.proxyHost=

watt.net.proxyPass=

watt.net.proxyPort=

watt.net.proxySkipList=localhost

watt.net.proxyUser=

watt.net.secureProxyHost=

watt.net.secureProxyPass=

watt.net.secureProxyPort=

watt.net.secureProxyUser=

watt.proxy.cache=cache

watt.proxy.cacheRules=config/proxy.cnf

If you are sure that the values are updated following a send I think you should create a SAP message on the Merketpace.

Best regards,

Bela