cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Seeburger SFTP adapter

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I want to transfer the file from one location to another locatoin through Seeburger SFTP adapter, is it possible?, If yes could you please suggest how to do and provide any documents/links.

By using File adapter we can send the data

/people/william.li/blog/2006/09/08/how-to-send-any-data-even-binary-through-xi-without-using-the-integration-repository

Like this i want to send the data through SFTP.

Thanks

Ramesh

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Senthilprakash1
Participant
0 Kudos

HI VenkatRamesh,

Yes its possible to do Pass through senaio with SFTP adapter.

but one problem is Dynamic file names configuration. if you want to do dynamic file name configuration then you have to use IR part. else (if you want the same name in the receiver) you can proceed ahead in the same way you do for a file secnaio.

PS: i assume that you have already imported the certificates of the SFTP server and the connection has been already established via SFTP.

Regards,

Senthilprakash.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Senthilprakash,

Thank you for your responce.

But I want to know what are the input parameters i need to provide for sender communication channel as well as receiver communication channel of SFTP adapter.

Ramesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

I had a same question long time back.

The way to do this is - Exchange the server keys ( Your admin can generate it)

Install the keys ( server keys ) from the target system in your source server ( where you have SFTP adapter installed). If you have user id and password you can choose in the drop down of the SFTP adapter.

Yes, FIle adapter is configured to pick the file and virual receiver.

Another pointer was - there are some fields which are mandatory like mapping where you can use DUMMY.

To send to the target - configure the receiver adapter.

Make sure your fire wall is open for the port needed for SFTP.

-Sanju

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you Sanju,

But I want to know exactly what are all the sender and receiver parameter details which I need to provide when file is transfering, (its like file adapter: contains source file file name field,.....).

Thanks

Ramesh

Edited by: Venkataramesh Boppana on Oct 8, 2010 6:42 PM

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

GabrielSagaya
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You can use operating system command option in sender communication channel

Please refer this blogs for SFTP

/people/daniel.graversen/blog/2008/12/11/sftp-with-pi-the-openssh-way

/people/daniel.graversen/blog/2009/07/29/using-sftp-ssh-for-windows-in-sap-pi