cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Commercial Development using SDN subscriptions!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Team,

I am an independent consultant and was looking to purchase the SDN subscription development license to develop applications. I looked at the Software FAQ and found that this program is discontinued in April 2010. From an alternatives perspective, I saw three options:

1) SAP Remote Access and Connectivity Service - This is only remote access, and I was looking for an on premise version with an annual license/contract.

2) Discovery System: This is a pre configured system which requires a full license.

3) Trial Versions/Sneak Preview versions: These cannot be used for developing commercial applications.

Please guide me how can I get a developer license? There should be some way to install the Net Weaver software on a server at my office and to develop commercial applications with an annual license fee.

Thanks much for your help.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sanjay Agarwal,

If you are interested in purchasing SAP Netweaver license, kindly contact Steve Tait (steve.tait@sap,com) for USA and

Dumarevski Olga (dumarevski.olga@sap,com) for Germany.

Thanks and Regards,

Ramakrishnan P

matt
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You can try that, but in my experience the local offices are not interested in selling licenses to small/one man companies who wish to develop add-on SAP products. This puts those of us who are honest at a disadvantage to those who "aquire" a copy of IDES for personal use (which is quite prevalent as can be seen by some of the questions asked in these forums).

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Team,

Any pointers please! Your guidance will be much appreciated.

Thank You