cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Graphical screen painter no launch

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi everybody.

I'm not able to launch the graphical screen painter by tcode se51 only the alphanumeric editor neither form tcode se80.

I have installed the sap gui 7.1 with patch 17 in my windows vista computer.

I've checked the in the directory C:\Program Files\SAP\FrontEnd\SAPgui the file gneux.es and it works fine, but when I try in the sm59 the RFC EU_SCRP_WN32 I got the next message:

Logon Cancel

Error Details timeout during allocate / CPIC-CALL: 'ThSAPCMRCV' : cmRc=20 thRc=456 Timeout al

Error Details ERROR: timeout during allocate

Error Details LOCATION: SAP-Gateway on host idesecc / sapgw00

Error Details DETAIL: no connect of TP gnetx.exe from host %%SAPGUI%% after 20 sec

Error Details COMPONENT: SAP-Gateway

Error Details COUNTER: 56129

Error Details MODULE: gwr3cpic.c

Error Details LINE: 6266

Error Details RETURN CODE: 242

Error Details SUBRC: 0

Error Details RELEASE: 700

Error Details TIME: Sun Oct 03 13:19:05 2010

Error Details VERSION: 2

Thanks in advance for your help.

Marlon.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

saravanan_a
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Marlon,

Even me too using gui 7.1.am gettin screen painter without any failure by default.I suggest you to uninstall gui and install it again.accept default settings while installing.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks to everybody all the comments.

I've been checking all your comments and I've found something intersting, when I am connected in the network of my place work the screen painter works perfect (cause I dont use the saprouter) but when I'm connected from my house, I need the saprouter so it doesnt work, so, reading a note SAP I found that problem was solved in the patch 3 but my sapgui has the patch 17. ¿Does anybody know how to send more parameters in the saprouter? like user pass etc, or ¿could be another problem?.

thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

See that:

Former Member
0 Kudos

See if you can find the gneux.exe file on your hard drive. If so, run it by double-clicking it. The error message will make more sense.

You may just need to re-install the SAP client. Specifically, request the screen painter installed. The screen painter is installed by default usually but if you make any changes to the default installation, the painter gets turned off.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please see if this helps: