SAP for Retail Discussions
Join conversations about personalization, omnichannel strategies, and operational excellence in retail using SAP for Retail software.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Upload Articles IS-Retail

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

I need an advice. Actually I´m going live and my client have been request a tool for upload articles from a file because they think they spend much time in the maintenance of articles manually.

I used IDOCs for initial charge: ARTMAS, INFREC, LIKOND, COND_A for all necessary data to go live, but I think this is not the best way to continue loading articles because it takes a lot of control because there are several structures.

PRICAT could be a solution, but is necessary create a partner profile por each vendor, and the process have to be billateral, and this does not happen.

What I need is from ONE structure, create an article with basic, purchasing and sale data.

Does anybody know if exist a tool for this purpose o I need to think about a development?

Any help is aprpeciated

elsiete

5 REPLIES 5

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi elsiete,

Try to upload articles by using LSMW.

Regards

Mohanavel

0 Kudos

Thanks for answer,

I really need others options. A LSMW works but I have to do a batch input as is the same to development some program, because a recording, a bapi and an IDOC didn´t do what I need.

Any other advice?

elsiete

Edited by: elsiete on Oct 3, 2010 8:12 PM

0 Kudos

Hi,

For initial upload a LSMW or BDC will solve the poblem, Can you Please elobrate what additional you want to upload during article creation. are you going to capture the fields apart from these (basic, listing, purchasing, sales, Loge:DC, Loge:Sto, POS).

Regards

GK.

colin_cheong
Contributor
0 Kudos

HI,

Create a program that will populated and crete the article using a combination of BAPIs and IDOC?

For example, to create the article, use the BAPI.

to create the PIR, use the IDOC

I had created one in my company. Pretty complex.

Bye

0 Kudos

Hi Elsiete

I would suggest use LSMW with IDOCs (ARTMAS).

Regards

Kaizad