cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to reverse the partial unrestricted stock once passed by QC ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All

My scenario is as follows ,

1) Goods receipt mvt.type 101 for one material has been done against the purchase order -( qty in purchase order 100 kg ,and goods receipt qty-100 kg )

2) QC person passed the qty -100 kg to unrestricted use by using mov.type 321

3) Now out of this 100 kg qty 10 kg qty is having some problem and needs to be send to vendor again

How to do this in SAP ? Can we send the partial quantity to QC again ? Please suggest

Regards ,

Vishwas.K

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

kiran_kumar179
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

1.First Make the Purchase order for the quantity 10kg with Return Type with Transaction Code ME21N.

2.After Making Return type Purchase order Return the Delivery from Warehouse With Tcode MIGO(At the Time of Retur Delivery with Reference Return Purchase order Movement Type comes 161 automatically).

3.If Material Excisable,i.e at the time of receving if excise was captured when you return the same material as par law excise duty must be reversible.Transaction Code J1IS.

Cheers

KK

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

How to do this in SAP ? Can we send the partial quantity to QC again ? Please suggest

you can do 122mvt from unrestricted also.

If you have not made payment to vendor ( in MIRO) then you can do 122 from MIGO with stock type Unrestricted & send back material to vendor

sundaresan_velayudam
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

No need to reverse the document

1) create a Return PO In ME21N with return indicator

2) Do the MIGO with respect to PO, the material movement is takes place with 161 movement ( GR return).

Regards,

Sundaresan