cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Exit which triggers after SO Save

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

I have a requirement to send auto mail to user on customer credit status when user create Sales Order and save.

I did all the necessary code in the form routine USEREXIT_SAVE_DOCUMENT of include program MV45AFZZ.

USEREXIT_SAVE_DOCUMENT will trigger before the document save but I need the condition value for that SO and that will be available only after the Order saved therefore my requirement will be completely fulfil if there is any exit which triggers after Order saved, please let me know if there is any exit triggers after SO saved.

Thanks in advance...

Regards

Venkat

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check this thread where the same topic was discussed

[Re: Userexit/Function after sales order save|;

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lakshmipathi,

thanks for the information, in the discussion some one says EXIT_SAPMV45A_003 will trigger after Order got saved but it will trigger before Order got saved therefore I did not found solution from this.

Regards

Venkat

Edited by: Venkatesh on Oct 2, 2010 11:55 AM

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

Thanks for your valuable information.

I did not found solution with this so I am planning to develop a program where can call transaction VA01 an send email with required information after SO saved.

Cheers

Venkat

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, friend

I think also you can use the Output Message Control to get this.

If you maintian the Output determination, system will trigger your specific process after sales order save.

Wink

reazuddin_md
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Not sure, why you are looking for Exit after Order is Saved.

Ist only to find the Condition values? which can find at the time of Sale ORrder save also.

provide your complete requirement,

Regards,

Reazuddin MD

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have to send Customer Credit Limit with Net Shipment as auto mail to user at the time of user creates SO, this information I am going to get from table KONV of field KWERT with condition KNUMV = VBAK-KNUMV but this value will be available in KONV till the SO got saved.

Thank You,

Regards

Venkat

Edited by: Venkatesh on Oct 3, 2010 11:35 AM

former_member211108
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Venkat,

I think you can achieve through output. You can create an output condition similar to KRML (in which the credit data is send to credit rep) and modify the same as per your need.

How ever the desired credit data that you are looking for can be called from sales summary(t code-VC/2): Info block 018 Credit info.

Hope this will help you.

Please revert to forum if have further doubts

Cheers

Atul