cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Win7x64 RO keyboard driver

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please can you help so we can use the Romanian special characters Ș ș Ț ț from the Win7 x64 standard RO keyboard driver?

On the US keyboard layout these are the keys ; : ' " (I am writing these characters pushing AltGr)

The solution we found until now is to copy/paste from Notepad/Word/CharacterMap but this cannot last.

Edited by: kolmik on Oct 1, 2010 11:45 PM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

In the meantime did someone found a solution?

We have all characters in OS but not in SAP as the SAP text editor does not recognize the installed comma characters from Win7

These win7 characters were introduced from Vista so they are pretty old now

For more info please check here:

[http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Keyboard_layout#Romanian_.28in_Romania_and_Moldova.29]

Edited by: kolmik on Mar 27, 2011 8:24 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

I was able to type ŞŢşţ and ĂÎăî characters in SAP after configuring Win7 Keyboard input Settings to use RO(Legacy). Hope this helps.

markus_doehr2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

> Please can you help so we can use the Romanian special characters Ș ș Ț ț from the Win7 x64 standard RO keyboard driver?

> On the US keyboard layout these are the keys ; : ' " (I am writing these characters pushing AltGr)

> The solution we found until now is to copy/paste from Notepad/Word/CharacterMap but this cannot last.

You should consider reading the Windows documentation how to add a Romanian codepage, this is not a SAP problem.

Check the control panel "Time, languages and regions".

Markus