cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not Able to Transfer Location from ECC to APO

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We are facing one unique issue. Plant 8001 is allready available in APO with the Location Type 1001 and allready there are 3 materials assign to this location.

Now I am transferring some more material to 8001 to APO(8001 is assign to node DC in ECC)

I am getting error as

Location does not exist for external location 8001 , type 1040, and BSG BS

This error I am getting only for 8001 plant .I am able to transfer material for other plants.

I do not know how Plant in APO is assigned to Production Plant(1001 -Type).

Please help

Regards

Raghavendra Pai

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Pai,

Use RLCDEL to delete forecast requirements, if forecast requirements are released from DP/SNP. Else either you have to delete it in ECC using MD62 or MD04 another option is that deactivate PIR integration model and you can delete it.

Sree

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raghvendra,

What happened to this issue, it is showing as solution provided, but what really did you do to get your problem solved.

Thanks,

Harsh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raghavendra,

The PP Order needs to be deleted from the LC please use transaction se38 and Program "/SAPAPO/DELETE_PP_ORDER"

Make the correct slection for your order type and put tick on "Output firmed Order" then when you will execute the order that you are mentioning would be visible, execute to delete this order and then proceed further with changing the Location Type.

Thanks,

Harsh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Report /SAPAPO/CHECK_LOCATION_TYPE can be used to change location type (say from 1001 to 1002 or vice-versa) of existing locations in APO. The table to refer is /SAPAPO/LOCMAP.

But I will suggest first to cross check with SAP before you user it.

Thanks

Amol

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear raghu,

Change transfer to Location is not possible, like product or PPM. if u want to transfer the changed plant(DC) to APO follow the following procedure.

1. delete all Products assigned to the location 8001 with type 1001

2. delete the location master in APO.

3. in ECC deactivate that IM in CFM2

4. Then create new IM in CFM1 for the same DC/plant and activate in CFM2. Ensure before this all Ques are deleted.

test and come back

Sree

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am not able to delete one production from location as there are Forecast requirements for this.

When I went to RRP3 t-code and try to delete it says no orders found for deletion.

FC req. /4AED08/3E965726A0 1,111- 1,111- 1,111- 1,111-

FC req. /4AED08/40965726A0 2,222- 2,222- 3,333- 2,222-

Regards

Ragahvendra Pai

aparna_ranganathan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Raghavendra

The problem is becuase of assigning node type DC to location 8001 in ECC and not transferring that change to APO.

There is an inconsistency in the location type between ECC and APO . Since you have assigned node type DC to 8001 , the location in APO should have type 1002. But this will happen only if you transfer the location again to APO. To do this you have to delete all master and transaction data objects that are associated with location 8001 in APO. (Use wuf transaction in APO to get the dependents) .

After that you have to delete the location 8001 from APO and CIF location 8001 to APO ( delete the faulty queue entries before running the CIF - Use smq2 or /n/sapapo/cq in APO to do this) . Then run the material CIF. The 3 materials of location 8001 will be assigned to location 8001 which now has location type 1002 and the other plant - material combinations will also get transferred successfully.

Thanks

Saradha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raghvendra,

Assignent type of Location does not happen in APO, this happens in ECC. Based on how you have defined the location in ECC whether as Manufacturing Plant or DC, APO will accordingly assign the type as 1001 and 1002 same is the case for Vendors and customers.

So please check the Master data on ECC for this location mentioned by you.

Thanks,

Harsh