Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inspection lot

former_member494495
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am seeing one inspection lot of 04 insp type (Goods receipt from production order)

the status is

UD ICCO SPCO STUP

UD accepted and stock posting done to unrestricted.

but the inspection lot found no material document & Inspection specfication. Both are found empty.

How it is possible ?

Regards,

Alagesan M

Edited by: M.Alagesan on Oct 1, 2010 7:07 PM

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member42743
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Well, the only way you can inspect wihtout some kind of spec is to have the inspeciton lot set up so that only a UD is required and no characteristic recording is required. This can be defined in the material master in the isnpection type set up. See if the value "Check chars" is ticked on. It should be. If it isn't, that is probably the problem.

As to why the lot had no material document, I couldn't say. That would be almost impossible as far as I know if the inspection lot required a stock posting which, if the statuses you posted are correct, the SPCO status indicates stock postings were done. It would be possible if the lot had been manually created. But then no stock postings would have been possible and you woudln't see the SPCO status on the lot. So I'm not sure why you have no material document associated with this lot.

FF

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Well try to go reverse.

Find the material document in MMBE or MB51by may be by using date ,material storage location.Then find the Inspection lot from material document.

In QA02 ->Inspection specification----->find here you get the task list