Did you mean: 

Source location incorrect for POs in /SAPAPO/VS01

Former Member
0 Kudos

Our POs have the following partner functions:

PI Invoicing Party

GS Goods supplier

VN Vendor

Right now the source location shows VN.But since goods ship from GS and not from VN , the source location must show GS in transaction /SAPAPO/VS01.

Do you know how I coould achieve this?

Thanks,

Satish

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Satish,

I am not to clear of the problem that you have mentioned, could you please elaborate. But there are master data for Vendor records and customers records which needs to be checked on ECC side. This information on POs is picked up from the Vendor Master records. Also there is something called asCondition records or Info records (Transaction VK13) please check that for this vendor that you are talking about.

Thanks,

Harsh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Harsh,

In transaction /SAPAPO/VS01, every order has source location and destination location and the source location it pulls is Vendor (VN Partner Function) but since goods ship from Goods supplier (GS Partner function), source location should be this number and NOT VN. It works okay for sales orders though.

Thanks,

Satish

aparna_ranganathan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Satish

We were also working on a similar requirement , but got stuck because we were not able to bring over the vendor partner functions from R/3 to APO. Actually when you maintain partner functions in a vendor location and CIF it over to APO you would expect the partner function details to appear in the location master in APO. But that does not happen . Not sure why.

Also one more thing i noticed is that there is a field called vendor subrange in the vendor - location transportaion lane , but then that also does not get populated. May be an OSS message is required to solve the problem

Please keep me updated about the solution you get.

Thanks

Saradha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Saradha,

SAP OSS is hard to work with, they're usually not inclined to fixing the issues. On the sales order, destination location shows as the ship-to but on PO source location is the vendor and not Goods Supplier, all they say is it's a standard functionality.

We're therefore coding logic in a user exit.

Thanks,

Satish