cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Open solman connections

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear friends!

Today I recieve the following message from SAP can anyone help me to proceed with this, and also let me know how the syste is going to be affected, if so... thank you:

MESSAGE: Can i ask you to please open the Solman connections and state the

username and password on the secure area?

Thank you for your help. Astrid

Edited by: Astrid Muñoz on Oct 1, 2010 6:09 PM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

You can open remote connection via loging on to service.sap.com

Loging with your s userid, Once loging Go to Help and Support \ Connect to SAP\ Click on Maintain Connection \ Select the SID for which you want to open connection \ Select the type of connection and provide the number of days for which you want to open connection.

You can provide Userid and password in message as well.

Regards

Deepanshu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

To open connection login to www.service.sap.com>Help & support>connect to SAP>Click on maintain connection>select the system for which you want connection to be opened-->click on R/3 support > click on start service connecto> after the connection is open you could see SAProuter status as connected now click on tab system data >click on maintain access data>select the system for which you want to update the user id and password-->right side you could see the fields username and password,update the same and save it at the end.note this user id should exists in the system for which you are trying to open connection

Regards

Uday