cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inbound EDI for sales orders: Customer PO at the line item level, E1EDP02

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All.

We're having an issue posting the Sold-to Party PO number at the line item level via EDI processing.

Idoc type = orders05.

Manually (VA01/VA02) this is working fine.

But during inbound edi/idoc sales order create the value is not getting populated, and even tried via WE19.

We're using E1EDP02 as a child of E1EDP01. We've tried qualifiers 001, 002, 018, 013. No luck.

It seems to be just taking what value is populated at the header level (E1EDK02)

Qualifier 044 seems to work fine, we can post the Ship-to party PO number and data at the line item level.

Are missing something?

Many thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I agree with ken, In out project we pass the PO number in header segment E1EDK01-BELNR.

Thank you

Kris

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Ken and Kris.

Thank you for your replies.

That's consistent with what we're seeing as well.

Looks like it will be a userexit if it's a must have.

Thanks,

Best regards!

former_member1115366
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Devon,

The standard FM IDOC_INPUT_ORDERS takes the properly qualified PO number in E1EDK02 and moves it to XVBAK-BSTKD, and then later populates many occurrences of the item level VBKD-BSTKD (Sold-to PO number) from XVBAK. I can find no occasions where VBKD-BSTKD is populated with anything other than XVBAK-BSTKD.

Therefore I would conclude that standard functionality for ORDERS05 does not support populating the item-level field for sold-to PO number with anything other than the header-level PO number.

Of course, you can always user-exit it in there.

Regards,

Ken