Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sales order Price change while releasing the credit block using VKM3

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please advice me on the following issue I am facing:

I am creating a sales order, which is having automatic pricing. The price is getting picked up using the condition records correctly in the order. The pricing condition can be manually changed in the order (setting according to the condition type).

So I am changing the price manually in the sales order (system determined price $230 and I changed it to $270) and saved the order. Cross checked the order while saving to make sure the price of the order is now $270.

As the customer credit limit is exhausted, the system blocked the sales order (credit block). I released the sales order using VKM3, but when I checked the sales order, the system reset the price back to $230 (condition record value).

Is this a standard SAP behavior?

My requirement is: the system should not change the value back to the original condition value while releasing the sales order using VKM3.

Please guide..

Regards,

Prasanth

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Former Member
0 Kudos

In the condition type definition T Code V/06, fin your manual condition type definition- for the field "Manual Entries" - Have option C "Manual entry has priority".

In the pricing procedure, T Code V/08 in the initial screen - for your pricing procedure - under the column "pricing Type" have Option C - copy manual pricing elements and redetermine others.

Try with these settings. Hope this helps

Regards

Sai

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sai,

I tires the same which you have explained, but no success. The system is over riding the manually changed contiton value with the automatic condition value at the time of credit release (VKM3).

Regards,

Prasanth

Former Member
0 Kudos

It is a header condition or Item condition ? If header then change the value @ header level and test.

IS this condition marked as "Manual" in the pricing procedure. If yes, you can remove it.

Kindly test and post the results

Regards

Sai

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sai,

Thnak you very much for the answer.

It is an item condition only. It is not marked as a manual condition in pricing procedure.

Regards,

SAM

Former Member
0 Kudos

OK. SO whats ths condition type? whats the condition class and calculation type. Where is it placed in the pricing procedure.

Do you have CREDIT PRICE in your pricing procedure and which sub total it is going to ?

Well we can try to manipulate the repricing type programmatically in MV45AFZB - USEREXIT_NEW_PRICING_VBAP.

Have code new_pricing = C.

Regards

Sai

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The the condition class and calculation type is B and C respectively. Yes, we do have a subtotal assiged to A.

But this is a third party order (PR generates from Sales order)

Regards,

SAM