cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit Management

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Friends

When I try to change the credit limit for a customer in fd32, I get the mssg "A lot limit of xyz INR" has already been determined.

I've configured automatic credit control & now I am trying to reorganise credit data for a particualr customer for testing.

Any help/Suggestion, will be appreciated.

Rgds

Sumanth.G

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

In which screen you are changing the amount.

Under "Maximum Permitted limits" tab

OR

under "Credit Limit Data: tab.

You should change the values under the "Credit Limit Data" tab. Then you can do the permitted limits and change both Total and individual limits.

Hope this helps

Regards

Sai

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sai

Pretty helpful answer by you.

As you've said, firstly, I've changed in "credit limit data" field ['status' tab]. Thats ok. [eg Rs1000]

Now,under "Max permitted credit limits" tab, the fields "Total amt' & 'Indvidual amt" fields"... am not able to enter.

**I get an error mssg " a total limit rs1000', already determined.**

Now, Do I really need to maintain those 2 fields? In other words, whats the use of those 2 fields (total amt & indvidula amt)

Thanking you

Regards

Sumanth.G

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks and I am glad its helpful to you.

Ok now change both the Total Amt and Individual Amts before pressing enter ...once you change both the values...hit enter ...and save'''

Regards

Sai

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sai

I dont know, whether you are kidding or serious.

Thats what I told, I am unable to enter (maintain) any values in those 2 fields (total & ind),after entering the value in 'credit limit" field.

Rgds

Sumanth.G

Former Member
0 Kudos

May be mis communication..sorry no offence

After you enter the value under "credit limit data" press enter....then go back to the screen where you enter the limits and then give the relevant value in the two fields - Total Amount & Individual amount. Then give the values and process further and save. I could do it without getting this error message.

I get this error message when i input value in total amount alone and press enter.

If you are saying that these two fields are grayed out for you...then after giving the value in "Credit Limit Date" save it...go back to the account and then try changing the limits and see if it works..

Regards

Sai