cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP MI - MAM 3.0 - Context problem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am working on MAM3.0 application using MI 7.0.

Requirement: To add a check box to the Operation List screen, so that user can check the operation completed and keep track of the completed operations.

I have added a check box to Operation List and a evenHandler in the Controller. When i try to retrieve the OperationList in the event handler from the Context, i am getting Listdata as NULL.

Error:

An error has occurred

Component order

View com.sap.mbs.mam.order.control.OperationList

Event onShowOperationDetail

Error Code E503

Error Message Failed calling event handler(InvocationTargetException) onShowOperationDetail in com.sap.mbs.mam.order.control.OperationList.

com.sap.mbs.core.api.CAFException: Failed calling event handler(InvocationTargetException) onShowOperationDetail in com.sap.mbs.mam.order.control.OperationList.

at com.sap.mbs.core.control.AbstractViewController.process(Unknown Source)

at com.sap.mbs.core.control.DefaultStateMachine.process(Unknown Source)

at com.sap.mbs.core.web.FrontServlet.doHandleEvent(Unknown Source)

at com.sap.mbs.mam.application.web.FrontServlet.doHandleEvent(FrontServlet.java:187)

at com.sap.ip.me.api.runtime.jsp.AbstractMEHttpServlet.doGetNotThreadSafe(AbstractMEHttpServlet.java:347)

at com.sap.ip.me.api.runtime.jsp.AbstractMEHttpServlet.doGet(AbstractMEHttpServlet.java:689)

at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:740)

at com.sap.ip.me.api.runtime.jsp.AbstractMEHttpServlet.service(AbstractMEHttpServlet.java:313)

at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:853)

at org.apache.tomcat.core.ServletWrapper.doService(ServletWrapper.java:405)

at org.apache.tomcat.core.Handler.service(Handler.java:287)

at org.apache.tomcat.core.ServletWrapper.service(ServletWrapper.java:372)

at org.apache.tomcat.core.ContextManager.internalService(ContextManager.java:806)

at org.apache.tomcat.core.ContextManager.service(ContextManager.java:752)

at org.apache.tomcat.service.http.HttpConnectionHandler.processConnection(HttpConnectionHandler.java:213)

at org.apache.tomcat.service.TcpWorkerThread.runIt(PoolTcpEndpoint.java:416)

at org.apache.tomcat.util.ThreadPool$ControlRunnable.run(ThreadPool.java:501)

at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:534)

java.lang.NullPointerException

at com.sap.mbs.mam.order.control.OperationList.onShowOperationDetail(OperationList.java:152)

at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)

at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39)

OperationList.onShowOperationDetail(OperationList.java:152) - this the line where i am getting the List from the Context.

I could not find the where the problem is!! Any one worked on this application, please guide to solve the issue.

Thanks

Nagaraju

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

This is solved now.