cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Condition exclusion should work based on requested delivery date in order

Former Member
0 Kudos

In SAP Standard,

Material exclusion records (VB02) validated based on order date in sales order. But my client requirement is material exclusion records should be validated base on requested delivery date in sales order.

For example:

Sale order date is 1.10.2010 and requested delivery date is 6.10.2010 and we have maintained condition records in vb02 from 5.10.2010 to 31.10.2010...now condition exclusion should work.

As per my knowledge, normally it will work based on order date.ie.1.10.2010

Could you please help me to map the above business requirement in SAP?

Thanks in Advance

Regards,

Adi

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

sarthak_mohantysd
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Ramesh,

For example:
Sale order date is 1.10.2010 and requested delivery date is 6.10.2010 
and we have maintained condition records in vb02 from 5.10.2010 to 
31.10.2010...now condition exclusion should work.
As per my knowledge, normally it will work based on order date.ie.1.10.2010
Could you please help me to map the above business requirement in SAP?

I am not very sure on the below approach but it might work out.

1. Please reach out to a ABAPer and put a logic is such a way that revised start date should be activated for Condition exclusion.

1. USEREXIT_XKOMV_ERGAENZEN SAPLV61A RV61AFZB In change mode, you can change the dynamic part of the condition record (KONVD) that is always redetermined (i.e. it is not stored in database table KONV).

1. USEREXIT_XKOMV_BEWERTEN_END SAPLV61A RV61AFZB Within a loop for the price components during pricing, specific values can be transferred into the communication structures in pricing to be further processed.

1. USEREXIT_XKOMV_FUELLEN SAPLV61A RV61AFZB This user exit is always called up during a redetermination of all or individual price components. You can change the work fields of the condition line. However, this only applies to conditions that have been determined via a condition record.

1. USEREXIT_PRICING_COPY SAPLV61A RV61AFZA You can change the KONV fields for copied price components

Please try out this exercise and do post back your latest observation on this issue.

Regards,

Sarthak

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sarthank,

thanks for the support

My requirement is for Material List/exlusion (VB02), not for pricing records.

Regards,

Ramesh