cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dual-Stack Upgrade Problem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I´m upgrading my SCM system from 5.1 to 7.0. My system has ABAP+JAVA. The ABAP is in process but in Preprocessing Phase is showing to me in Phase Status "events for sync with jump". Its running for a long time. I decided to start the JAVA in parallel (UPGRADE.BAT), but I cannot start because it remains in Waiting for SDTGui to connect ... for a long time.

Someone can help me solve this situation?

Many thanks.

Alberto.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Marcello,

Check the upgrade guide, there may be a different port for running J2ee upgrade. I am running CRM 5.0 to 7.0 upgrade wherein the ABAP SDT port is 4239 whereas the J2ee SDT port is 6239. In case of Java it remains in that state until you connect the SDT.

Regards,

Arvind.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Marcelo.

Thank you for your reply. I´m following the Upgrade Guides.I cannot connect to port 6239. I´m receiving the message "connection refused" when I´m trying to connect via STDgui. I think its a problem with w2k3. If the ABAP is stopped I got connection via STDgui using the port 4239 for JAVA.

Regards,

Alberto.

Former Member
0 Kudos

The system was restarted and it works fine. So I didn´t find the FIX patch FIX_J_NW701SR1.UPG per notes 293744 and 1283141 that is required to go to the next.

Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

is this because you are using same port for gui? can you change different port and try?