cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reason not displayed when shipment failed.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi SD Gurus,

When we try to save shipment if shipment fail due to some error like Deficit Stock, Period close etc.. system should display Reason why shipment failed but its not showing in our case.

need your help here.

Regards,

-Deven

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Are you trying to do the PGI, when you save the shipment? If so, system will normally display the error message, if it is not able to successfully PGI the deliveries. Usually, the error is displayed in a different screen unlike the sales order or delivery where you get the error displayed at the bottom.

I think even if there is an error, atleast the shipment gets saved. If not, try not to complete the shipment, save it first. Then, complete the same shipment doc and try to save it again... (what i mean is to click on differnt status buttons).

If you are not able to get any error in the shipment error screen that I discribed earlier, then, I think you need to check with the ABAPer as to why the error is not getting displayed or it might be a case where in there are multiple errors and system is not able to display any of them. Check the error message number in SE91.

Hope this helps...

Thanks

Mukund S