cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Exchange Rate determination

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Friends,

We have one business requirement related to Exchange rate determination in billing document, and the requirement is -

We have more than 100 company codes across global, in that for particular company codes example A001 (France), A002 (Malaysia) the exchange rate in billing document needs to determine as daily exchange rate which is different from average monthly exchange rate. This rate is only applicable for billing document but nor for any inventory or financial (other than AR) or any other. It means at the company code level, busienss wants to maintain average exchange rate which is needed for other FI postings as explained.

Hence the requirement is, in the billing document I need to determine daily exchange rate instead of averate monthe exchange for revenue postings, and the exchange type for daily exchange is "D".

Is there any standard approach where I can able to determine daily exchange instead of averate monthly....

Thanks to share your inputs

Best Regards,

Goutham

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
I need to determine daily exchange rate instead of averate monthe exchange

the exchange type for daily exchange is "D".

I never come across this requirement and also on your second comment, I doubt whether in standard, one could see the exchange rate type "D" and I am unable to confirm this as I dont have access to SAP right now. Nevertheless, what I would suggest is that you can create a new exchange rate type in OBO7 and maintain a daily exchange rates in OBO8. Hope this should work.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, friend

In my opinion, maybe you should take help from ABAPer.

To create a new copy routine for copy control of billing document.

Actually, there is a control field related to exchange rate which named PricingExchRate type, but it seems can not take help.

Wink