Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Filter in BBP_WF_LIST

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

We use SRM 5.0 classic scenario.

When we want to exclude goods PO from the requestors confirmation worklist in SRM, you can implement BaDI BBP_WF_LIST with method BBP_WF_LIST to filter out goods PO's.

Question: Were and in what way does the filter of good PO occures? Is that in the ECC back-end as a query on the ekpo or ekko table or in SRM?

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Jorgen

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

laurent_burtaire
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Jorgen,

Have a look at BBP_PO_LISTSEL and BBP_PO_LISTSEL_LOCAL function modules.

Inside both, BBP_WF_LIST BAdI is called.

Object type to use in BAdI method is BUS2201 as you want to restrict PO search-result for confirmation

Regards.

Laurent.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Laurant,

Do you have more detail of your description (for the classic scenario)?

Kind regards,

Jorgen

laurent_burtaire
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Jorgen,

To be exact, function module call to get PO for confirmation is BBP_PDH_SEARCH_PO_FOR_CONF_INV.

So, put break-points inside this FM and check how it processes PO standard filtering out (specially with BBP_CF_ASSIGNMENT_BACKEND function module) in order to know what to do in BAdI: i won't do your job.

Regards.

Laurent.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi guys,

Thanks for your contribution. The filter is done on basis of the objecttype BUS2201.

Regards,

JvE

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Jorgen,

In SRM if you want to filter Goods PO , then in the BADI BBP_WF_LIST for filter BUS2201 , you can use the FM BBP_PD_PO_GETDETAIL and the loop at line item chekc the field PRODUCT_TYPE . 01 means material and 02 means service. based on this you can restrict Goods PO.

Thanks

Iftekhar Alam

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Iftekhar,

Thank for your reaction.

Do you mean bus 2203 instead of 2201?

Can you give more detail about the implementation of the functio module? My ABAP skills are not that great.

Best regards,

Jorgen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jorgen,

Yes the business object is BUS2203. but basically you will have to loop at IT_PDLIST for the list of PO. then use the FM get details and at line item check if the PO has product type as 01 or 02 and then delete those PO list accordingly and then pass it to export parameter ET_PDLIST.

Thanks

Iftekhar Alam

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi there,

Is there anyway PO data used from the back-end ECC.

I try to determine if a proposed solution is the wright, optiomal solution. I have the feeling it isn't.

Propesed solution is via the BaDI WF_PO_LIST to call a function in the ECC back-end and check the ekpo table.

I think all the data that is nececary is available in SRM, via the by you guys proposed FM's.

So when I understand it correctly: FM BBP_PO_LISTSEL and/or BBP_PO_LISTSEL_LOCAL call's BaDI BBP_WF_LIST. In this BaDI FM BBP_PD_PO_GETDETAIL is called, and a loop is made at IT_PDLIST the check the producttype.

Is the correct?

Regards,

Jorgen

Edited by: Jorgen Elten van on Oct 5, 2010 12:05 PM

Edited by: Jorgen Elten van on Oct 5, 2010 12:08 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Yes .. sorry now i realized that you are in classic scenario ..

I am not sure if in classic scenario BBP_PD_PO_GETDETAIL will work .. probably not coz PO is in ECC , what instead of calling an RFC function module you can get the SC number from PO and use FM BBP_PD_SC_GETDETAIL and check the item product_type of SC line item

this should help you. Incase you want to know how do we get SC number from PO number or PO guid .. chekc this forum and will get the solution too..

Thanks

Iftekhar Alam