cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Config.setting:Assign Inbound&Outbound XML messages to default Process type

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Expert,

We are implementing SNC 7.0 with ECC 6.0, EHP 4 as a backend. We are using PurchaseOrderERPReplenishmentOrderCollaborationNotification XM message whcih is a available as a part of ECC 6.0 , EHP 4 for PO collabration scenario.

Below thread is from help.sap.com on SNC & it says that we have to assign process type " ICH" to XML : PurchaseOrderERPReplenishmentOrderCollaborationNotification

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Default Process Types for XML Messages

You specify default process types for inbound XML messages in Customizing for Supply Network Collaboration, under Basic Settings Processing Inbound and Outbound Messages Process Types for Inbound Messages . In this activity, you set the Supplier Collaboration process type for the following inbound XML message types:

■ReplenishmentOrderNotification

This is also valid if you use the PurchaseOrderERPReplenishmentOrderCollaborationNotification message type.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

I am unable to identify any XML in SPRO with name PurchaseOrderERPReplenishmentOrderCollaborationNotification. There is one XML exist which has a name PurchaseOrderERPReplOrderNotification.

Can anyone confirm if it this is the same XML as that of PurchaseOrderERPReplenishmentOrderCollaborationNotification.

Simmilar issue exist for outbound XML PurchaseOrderERPRequest_V1 . This xml doesn't exist at all in our system.

Can any one help as to what needs to be done in this case.

BR,

Bharat

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bharat

The XML PurchaseOrderERPReplOrderNotification aliaz POERPRON_I and PurchaseOrderERPReplenishmentOrderCollaborationNotification are same, you can go ahead setting it ICH Supplier Collaboration as your process type.....

Regarding outbound XML PurchaseOrderERPRequest_V1

Maintain the default process type for XML ReplenishmentOrderNotification under SPRO-SNC-BASIC SETTINGS-PROCESS TYPES FOR OUTBOUND MESSAGES -ASSIGN OUTBOUND MESSAGE TO DEFAULT PROCESS TYPES to ICH supplier collaboration----REPLORD_O XML

Make sure the BADI for Message Interface PurchaseOrderERPRequest_V1_Out is implemented under SPRO-SNC -Business Addin for SAP SNC-Processing inbound and outbound messages-BADi's for MEssage interfaces(Outbound XMLs)

Also active the Validation check PO_PURORDERPREQ_SEND under POC3 validation profile to send the above PurchaseOrderERPRequest_V1 XML under SPRO-Basis Settigns- Validation- SAP Standard Settings-Display settings for Standard VAlidation Profiles

Best Regards

Vinod

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Vinod,

Thanks for the response. Awarded points for this response.

Just a quick query regarding badi implementation for XML PurchaseOrderERPRequest_V1_Out.

Now this badi has 3 method BEFORE_CONVERSION, AFTER_CONVERSION,EVENT_CREATION.

could you please tell me for which method i need to write a badi implementation.

IMG help document says that Example implementation /SCA/CL_EXM_IM_BIF_O_POERPREQ is delivered in the standard system however i am unable to find any.

Appreciate if you lend some help here.

BR,

Bharat M

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bharat

Please follow below steps

Implement the BADI through SPRO

Give Enhancement Implementation name like Z_BIF_O_POERPREQ

Short Text: Enhancement Implementation of /sca/BIF_O_POERPREQ

Composite Implementation Z_BIF_O_POERPREQ

Click on create composite implementation, Maintain the name and short text for Composite Implementation

Click local object

Click green tick mark

Maintain the following fields (watch for customer namespace and CL at implementation class column) and click create button:

Badi Implementation : Z_BIF_O_POERPREQ

Implementation Class : Z_CL_BIF_O_POERPREQ

Select the dropdown under BADI Definition /sca/BIF_O_POERPREQ

Click green tick mark

Select the line and click copy Sample Class

Click local object

Then Implement all the three methods Before Conversion, After Conversion and Event Creation as it is necessary.

As i mentioned above you will find the BADI Defintion in the drop down and copy the sample class code, if you have any specific requirement enhance the code or else it is sufficient to carry the standard changes in the form of XML.

Best Regards

Vinod

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the reponse Vinod

Answers (0)