cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why do I get WBS element <WBSE#> does not exist in CJ20N?

Former Member
0 Kudos

When searching for a particular WBSE using transaction code CJ20N, I encountered this error message 'WBS element <wbse#> does not exist'.

However, I manage to view the WBSE thru placing the Project Definition. In addition, I also checked on the table PRPS which the WBSE is still existing.

Please advice how this happens.

Please note that the System Status of the WBSE are CLSD BUDG AVAC.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Unfortunately, I can't view the WBSE on tcode CJ03/CJ13 as well.

This is the error message no. : Message no. CJ021

Edited by: Irica Vaile Dalisay on Oct 4, 2010 2:21 PM

nitin_patoliya
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

May be your WBS is archieved from database as it is in CLSD status. Check in Se16 PRPS table for that WBS is it is exist there or not. There could be not of reason for this errors. Please confirm after your check.

With Regards

Nitin P.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I've already checked on PRPS and it was existing.

Please help.

former_member203108
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Even I though of archiving, but I dont think we can archive only a particular WBSE. Are you able to change the data of WBSE by opening your project definition? Do you have this problem for a particular WBSE or all the WBSE?

Makal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Nitin,

If you archive the, you will be still able to see the WBS, is it? ( I never tried this. Just want to understand)

I feel this problem more of related to the inconsistency in the database/ system.

Regards,

Amaresh Makal

nitin_patoliya
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Archiving will delete permenantly from Database. Yes your are right it looks that there is some inconsistany w.r.t this objects.

I suggest two things

1. CJEN for this project

3. Run CNSTATUS report in Se38 and share result with us.

With Regards

Nitin p.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thank you very much for all your efforts. It seems that this has been already answered.

former_member203108
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

check whether you are able to open that WBSE in CJ02 / CJ12. Also, whenever you are quoting a system error, always mention the error message number.